Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ray1290 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Critical thinking
    1. We can recognize that athletes that participate in sports must be given special consideration within our grading system, or we can let the university sink into athletic oblivion.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Can we do you homework for you and you get one good grade or could you post your ideas for discussion and you get many good grades? Hmm...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Critical thinking [ 1 Answers ]

My friend, who goes to college in another state, said girls from that sorority are mean. That girl we just met, Tracy, is from the same sorority, so I don’t trust her. I do not know what fallacy this is?

Critical Thinking [ 2 Answers ]

What type of fallacy is this? Reporting on the health risks of abortion has become taboo in the United States because special interests do not want abortion banned.

Critical Thinking --- [ 2 Answers ]

Argument One: You are about to enter University. One of your parents wants you to study for a Business degree, but you are interested in Arts. Your other parent thinks it is better to let you take the decision by yourself. Weigh the pros and cons of such a decision, choose one side and explain...

Critical thinking [ 1 Answers ]

What is the fallacy for we can recognize that athletes that participate in sports must be given special consideration within our grading system, or we can let the university sink into athletic oblivion? How do assumptions relate to the process of critical thinking? What are the essential...

Critical thinking [ 12 Answers ]

What type of fallacy is this statement? We can recognize that athletes that participate in sports must be given special consideration within our grading system, or we can let the university sink into athletic oblivion. Thank you, Evelyn

View more questions Search