Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabehappy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Should I asked him for lunch/dinner?
    He broke up 3months ago and now we are talking again. He's different, he's not push me away anymore, he tells me about his life, his day... just like when we were together. But we're talking using messenger. Yesterday he asked me to get him at his home so we couldo go out at night. But I didn't go. He said something like he's feeling that I'm pushing him away, I had to let him knows that I'm not pushing him away. I don't know what to think, I don't even know what to do... I wish I could have a lunch, a dinner, sometime talking with him just like friends, but I don't know if I should ask him to do something. I guess I'm afraid of his answer.. I don't want to hear "no".
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 12, 2008, 03:28 PM
    If he asked you to collect him from his home so you both could go out,Doesn't that give you aclue?
    Just take it slowly and see were it goes.
    But he asked you out with you really knowing,he asked you to collect him so you could go out together that's asking you out in mybook

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Taking a lunch [ 3 Answers ]

I worked for a company where we ate our lunch at our desks while working so we only ended up working an eight hour day. This was a plus and everyone had no problem with it. I recently began working for a different company and they are almost insisting on a 30 minute lunch period so you have to be...

Easter lunch [ 9 Answers ]

I had my family over for easter. I bought all the food cooked it and we all decided to share the expenses. Mum and her boyfriend haven't paid me yet! I feel awkwared asking them for the money seeing as mums boyfriend is helping us with works in our apartment... My husband said we need that...

Nausea after lunch [ 2 Answers ]

MY girlfriend is experiencing nausea after lunch recently. This happened almost everyday after lunch. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? :confused: I thought pregnancy happened as morning sickness after waking up.

Litterbox Lunch [ 7 Answers ]

My four month old puppy broke out of his kennel this morning. I must not have had the door latched properly. Anyway, he proceeded to eat the contents of the cat's litter box. His appetite is fine and his energy is great. Is this something I should be worried about?

Lunch Laws [ 6 Answers ]

In the state of Pennsylvania Can an employer work you 8 hours a day without giving you a lunch?

View more questions Search