Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikki805 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Vomitting at night
    My thirteen month old daughter keeps vomitting at night.All day long she is fine,she eats and drinks.But then at night she can't keep anything down.she also has had diariah,this has been going on for three days now.:(

>Moved from Forum Help<
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Time to take her to the doctor. It could be a number of things, such as GERD, but she needs to be seen for a proper diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is vomitting! [ 1 Answers ]

Help! My 7 year old cat Ginger, indoor, big, orange tabby, and otherwise healthy - has been with chronic vomitting for about 5 years. I have tried many many fantastic alternative type healthy foods - nearly every single brand of holistic cat food - Fromm, Merrick, Canidae, Wellness,etc.etc.(too...

Vomitting cat [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 yr old spayed female cat is vomiting ,it appears to be a almost clear with orangy specks in it she has never had any health issues before . She seems not want to eat today yet as she usually meets me at the spot where I FEED HER EVERY MORNING BUT TODAY SHE HAS NO Interest IN EATTING IT SEEMS...

Vomitting puppy. [ 14 Answers ]

My puppy is 4 months old or so and he's starting to puke. He's been sick for about a day. Then after got well, I didn't take him to a vet yet. Later on he got even better all normal. Until today when we woke up. Diarrhea and vomits. The vomit had some red stuff, which seemed to look like blood...

Cat keeps vomitting [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is 7 years old. Last 6 days she keeps vomitting she has been seen by pdsa. Gave her some tablets. Nothing working.can any one help please.

Vomitting in cats [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had renal failure but has seemed happy and social otherwise. Recently he has begun vomitting regularly. He is not vomitting up food-I have tried a couple different brands-just fluid. The fluid is mostly clear and does not seem to have an odor to it but my husband is becoming very aggrivated....

View more questions Search