Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PPnDAhair4shine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 05:26 PM
    I heard the UK doesn't cary certain skin lighteners because they cause cancer so it's more like please tell what skin lighteners you use and well try not to lose our hair before we turn 30 and poop ourselves.
    Nasreen6197 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 08:18 PM
    Hey taqsdeem,

I liked your formula. Can you please let me know in what ratios should I be mixing the ingredients you mentioned, and in what way?
    golden1234567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 11:29 PM
    Hey, I've been using belo essentials lotion whitening cream , face wash, soap, & mena face lightning cream for only about 2 weeks (without sun tan lotion) . I haven't been using it consistently, (out of the 2 weeks I missed about 3 or 4 , maybe 5 days including weekends ) & I've only used it once a day (at night) . I only wanted to even out my skin tone but I'm over it now & am going to throw all of the products away. But within the two weeks I'm sure it has had at least some affect on my skin so I'm just wondering if my skin will turn back to its original color. My worst fear is that my skin tone will end up darker than it was to begin with & ill be stuck darker forever . I'm mixed with indian & my skin does this weird thing where it changes from a very light complexion to a very very very dark skinned complexion on its own, some days ill wake up & ill be light & some days ill wake up dark. I just wanted to try some skin lightning stuff to see if it will stay the light complexion permanately , but I've realized that there's pretty much nothing I can do about it & its going to happen on its own wiether I like it or not. But it seems as if the lighteners have made my skin darker, & I'm not sure if it's the truth or if my skin tone is just going through a dark skinned faze again or if its just all in my head because of my fear of ending up darker then what it was to begin with. I just want to stay my original skin tone, please help & answer as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ski package [ 1 Answers ]

Do they still have the ski multiple mountains in one day in the salt lake city Utah area?

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Jet ski winterizing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a yamaha waverunner jet ski that I would like to winterize myself (to save some$$$) how do I go about this?

View more questions Search