Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happybisaya Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Feb 1, 2006, 10:36 AM
    Where can I buy prepaid cards
    Where can I buy a prepaid card to be able to download music from the internet for my MP3 player. I know I can download it for free, but I don't want to do that.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2006, 01:00 PM
    I'm not sure about a card, but walmart has mp3s for downloading. I bet you could buy a walmart giftcard and use it on their site.

... just a thought...
    happybisaya Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Feb 1, 2006, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    I"m not sure about a card, but walmart has mp3s for downloading. I bet you could buy a walmart giftcard and use it on their site.

...just a thought...

Thanks rickj, I found the walmart website and I can download music for $0.88 per song. How neat. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepaid insurance an asset? [ 8 Answers ]

According the GAAP (the 3 asset criteria), how can I justify that Prepaid insurance is an asset? (i.e. I know that costs are known and that it will provide future benefit for the company, but is this future benefit measurable)?

Prepaid insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem... I am renewing my company's insurance policy and I am paying 25% downpayment of the premium in Sept. and the rest in 10 monthly installments. When I pay down the 25% do I record this is prepaid insurance? Also, the 10 monthly installments should be recorded as insurance...

Thread for CaptainForest re Prepaid Rent [ 1 Answers ]

You're clearly the most learned and/or the most helpful poster on these boards... I became a member to ask you this simple question regarding adjustments: Company X has rented its showroom and office space from Z at 7,000 per month for the last 3 years. The rent for January, 2007, was paid in...

Amortize prepaid insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question that I can't seem to answer. If I have a prepaid insurance on January 1st which benefits me a full calendar year . How do I amortize for 6months on June 30th and how would I list the journal entry . Any assitance would be more than appreciated

Prepaid Account [ 1 Answers ]

Company A is sending a check to Company B(manufacturing company) each month as a prepay to cover expenses. On the books of Company B upon receiving the check from Company A, the check would be recorded as a debit to cash and a credit to what? What type of prepaid account should be set up? Once...

View more questions Search