Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alazo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 01:17 PM
    depedent and independent variables
    what would be the dependent variable in an animal experiment? What would the independent variable be?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Variables in Your Science Fair Project

the variables would differ based on your experiment.
    MMUNOZ22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 05:48 PM
    What is meant by reversible reaction?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Random variables [ 1 Answers ]

Question Details: Question Details: Z Alvie Singer lives at o in the accompanying diagram and has 4 friends who live at A, B,C, and D. One day Alvie decides to go visiting, so he tosses a fair coin twice to decide which of the four to visit. Once at a friend's house, he will either return...

ProBaBiliTy WitH VaRiaBleS iNsTead Of Numbers [ 1 Answers ]

Digit d is randomly selected from the set {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9}. Without replacement of d, another digit, e is selected. What is the probability that the two digit number de is a multiple of 3? ... >>>this is for my math bonus! Any help will be appreciated=]

Depedent exemption on 2yrs H1b [ 1 Answers ]

Hi A T E, I have couple of questions, Before I would like to tell you in short my situation from india: 1)H1b since oct 2005. 2)Living in MA. 3) Sibling in KY on F1/OPT 4) support her $10k /year Can I claim her as a dependent as I have been suporting her through living and tution...

How to express All the Other Variables Remain the Same [ 1 Answers ]

Or Unchanged? I ever saw a phrase or word in a textbook and it seems to be a Latin word/phrase. It is odd if you repeat "All the Other Variables Remain the Same/unchaged" again and again in the paper! Thanks a lot

View more questions Search