Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artex0503 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Murphy's gas stations
    Does anyone know where Murphy's gas stations(usually at Walmart) buys their gas to resell to the public. Is it bought from a USA oil company or imported from an oversea oil company?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 01:26 PM
    This is all I could find Murphy Oil Corp.
    woodgas Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 6, 2008, 01:44 PM
    How hot air used for cooking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are house lift stations reliable? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My family is looking at buying a house that has a bathroom in the basement. It consists of a shower, sink and toilet. From what I am told it has a lift station in order to get the used water and sewage up...

List of radio stations and format [ 1 Answers ]

How would I get a list of fm radio stations in Cleveland, Ohio which also describes the type of music or typical artists they would be playing. Thanks

Comcast Tv Stations [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a new TV about the same time Comcast offered the digital network, Our TV has HDTV built into it so like channel 4 has two stations one is 4 and the other is 4.1 Does anyone else get this and is there a channel guide? We now have over a 100 stations with no box.

Receiver for European Satellite Stations? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a satellite receiver on the market that can access european satellite stations, and if so is a decoder required. I am based in the UK. Obviously I would need a satellite dish that can be remotely.

View more questions Search