Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e_rafiul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 12:38 PM
    How can a person disguise himself as a woman? What kind of makeup should be used?
    How can a person disguise himself as a woman? What kind of makeup should be used?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Do you want a funny answer? Is that why you posted this under Humor and Comedy?

I really don't know what to say. Try going to the mabeline counter at the Bay.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 12, 2008, 02:39 PM
    May I ask why?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg

LOL... don't see you stuck for words too often Alty :-)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Well I drove down ashby street in Atlanta for research, honestly they don't do a good job of doing it.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 13, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg

Lmao... I have to say you really know how to make my day.. Nice one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of person [ 2 Answers ]

what kind of person does this? When I say I love u she don't say it half the time because she don't have to, or text or answer her calls from me. We were together for 3 yrs. Its not because she's busy, its because she will when SHE wants too. She's NEVER wrong, or when you do prove her wrong then...

How to disguise my IP address [ 2 Answers ]

I am a member of an adult website. I made this membership still in my native country but I moved to a another country where this website is blocked. Since I have mobile internet, sometimes I can get through and access the website but very often the access is denied or links to a different website,...

Disguise my ip address [ 11 Answers ]

I live in France, (I am a british national) and want to access UK TV programs online. However, they detect my location, and block me. Is there a way that I can disguise my location, so I can access these progs? Richard

How Do I Effectively disguise my IP Address? [ 11 Answers ]

Like many of you, I am fed up with unsolicited spam being dumped in my mailbox. These days, all you have to do is make some innocuous comment in a discussion forum and you get bombarded with variegated crap. I have tried to trace the source of the spam from headers and invariably the cowards...

View more questions Search