Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 12:15 PM
    I need to know (parent trouble)
    :confused: Dear reader
    This is 00kaitlin I need big help my parents don't know about my bf(boyfriend) and that I can hug him and kiss him. Well should I tell them well my mom at least I really need to know?
    -00kaitlin:(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 12:28 PM
    How old are you?
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Thnxs 4 your answer it kindof helps
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Your parents can be a big help in you not getting mixed up with the wrong guy or answering questions you might have about relationships
    But then again if they 'find out' and you didn't tell them they could have trust issues with you
    Feeling like you are sneaky.
    If they are real old fashioned they might forbid you to see a guy.

It is always go to let your parents know who you are seeing in case something happens.
    You also need to stick with guys close to your own age cause it sounds like you may be rather young.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 01:02 PM
    I'm confused, how did asking you your age help?

Are you afraid to tell your parents because they think you are to young to date? I know that it sometimes feels like your parents are restricting you too much, but trust me, it's only because they care about you and want the very best for you. One day you'll have kids of your own, you'll be older and wiser and you will understand that what I'm saying is true.

I don't know how to answer your question without a bit more background info.

How old are you?
    How old is your boyfriend?
    Why are you afraid to tell your parents?
    Are you and your boyfriend having sex?

I might be able to help more if you can answer these questions. Either way, talk to your parents, they only want what's best for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Parent trouble. [ 1 Answers ]

I had to move back in with my parents when my ex left me high and dry... which I can never thank them enough for! Now the only thing is my mother feels as if she has the right to over power me as a parent. We constantly butt heads what do I do?? the worst is she insist on doing it in front of my...

Unfit parent [ 2 Answers ]

I need some information on how to prove a parent is unfit in court. I have been raising my grandchildren for the past two years and now need to protect them more from their father and stepmother. Need all the information I can get. What is the critera that constitutes an unfit parent. ...

Any parent out there? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I are married and have four children. We both parents working but always manage for one of us to be home when the children get home from school or the grandparents. My children age are 14, 12, 10 and 6. Last night, I found my oldest daughter locked herself in the bathroom and was...

Illegal parent [ 11 Answers ]

Can a illegal parents get physical custody of a child?

View more questions Search