Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmandaKY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:57 AM
    What's wrong with me
    Hi. For about two days now I have been experiencing horrible headaches, light headed, blurry vision, blood in poop, slight stomach pain. Last night I had 101.3 temp. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm worried.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 12, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Go to the Doctor.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 12:08 PM
    OMG hun please go to the doctor!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

The last couple months a lot of things have been brought to my attention. Im 14. Lately I've been reasarching a lot of mental health issues. Its really weird because every time I read something I feel like the symptoms fit me perfectly. For example I've been reading about OCD. I feel like I have...

Need to know what's wrong [ 1 Answers ]

Just finished a engine swap from 1992 honda civic sohc, put in d15z1 not I can't get car to start any ideas I could try, does anyone happen to know the firing order?

What's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

There was a bad thunderstorm and a pole was hit by lighting and our lights went out I was in my room watching TV and my kids where in the living room watching TV when the lights came back on the TV in the room would not come back on we unpluged it and pluged it back on when we try to turn it on you...

What's wrong with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I am only 18 and a female... Over the years I have had many problems... I have accumulated sits, bad acne, and more recent rapid weight gain. I eat very little. I drink allot of liquid. I feel hungry all the time like my stomach gets upset because it is hungry, all I got to do is take a bit of...

What's wrong with me, someone help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, lets see, I'm sixteen and in a relationship, have been for three months now. I believe him when he tells me he loves me, and for the first time in any relationship I don't have to ask myself if I love him, because I know the answer is yes. But I always have seconds thoughts in the back of my...

View more questions Search