Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firegirl4868 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Dog food
    I have a mastiff that was the runt of the litter and I am wondering if there is a supplement to add to his food to fill him out better.

{Moved from Forum Help-<>}
    MBGIERKE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:57 AM
    How old is the dog. If he is still a pup you can give him milk replacer with his food. You can get it a most farm supply stores.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog.cat food.table food [ 7 Answers ]

I got a dog from my mother in law whom got her from a guy who got her from someone who couldn't take care of her. Well I believe she was beat and starved. When she got here she wouldn't eat or drink. She peed everywhere, and she is terrified of kids and loud people. She rarley goes to anyone beside...

Dog refusing to eat dog food [ 3 Answers ]

My 8 year old German Shepard recently started refusing to eat her normal dry dog food. I'm nervous in the wake of all the pet food recalls. Her dog food is not listed on the recall list and does not contain wheat gluten. I have always let her self feed as she has always been good with how much she...

When should I feed my dog adult dog food? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a chocolat lab that just turned 1, and I'm wondering when do I stop feeding her puppy food? Omar

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

Wet dog food and dry dog food [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that I should be giving a balance of wet dog food and dry dog food each week and not just dry dog food all the time. He told me that too much dry food can cause constipation. Is this true? Also, which brands are considered low grade dog food?

View more questions Search