Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csnlb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Deferred Adjudication
    If one has been given deferred adjudication in the state of Texas for possession of less than a gram of a controlled substance and is on two years probation, can they, with permission relocate to another state and serve out their probation there?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Hello c:

Sure.

excon
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 06:06 AM
    The operative phrase is "with permission." But don't hold your breath trying to get it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Yes they can, all thy have to get is the permission of the area they want to move into, and the permission of the courts where they were convicted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deferred Expensess [ 1 Answers ]

Are deferred expenses, also known as prepaid expenses recorded as expenses and paid, or are they incurred and paid? I believe they are recorded as expenses and paid.

Deferred sentence [ 1 Answers ]

If you have a fourth degree felony that was supposed to be deferred sentence, after the terms of probation have been met, does that mean it should be removed after probation?

Deferred Revenue [ 2 Answers ]

Why is Deferred Revenue classified as a Liability account.

Deferred felony [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to start my career in the medical field, as a nurses aid, but I have a Deferred felony. This has been recent and I will be on probation for the next 3 years. Should I take the chance and go to school or should I start my own business. Thank you Lupe

View more questions Search