Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trish_123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Prom dress colour
    Hi
    I am looking for a prom dress and I can't decide what the best colour would be. I have light brown hair, blue eyes and fairly pale skin.
    And ideas?
    RemodelGirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trish_123
    hi
    I am looking for a prom dress and I can't decide what the best colour would be. I have light brown hair, blue eyes and fairly pale skin.
    and ideas?
    HI Trish, I just love going to proms, I think, with the way you described yourself, you should get yourself a bright silver,with matching purse, tight fitting dress,maybe a halter style but definitely something on the shoulder or with short sleeves, mini, about mid thigh, or shorter if you dare,with black pumps, at least a 4 inch heel,5 if you are still daring, and use jet black,not solid color, stockings and if you are real bold get them with a seam up the back. The halter or short sleeves and black stockings will tone down your light skin, and the mini with the seam stockings will keep all guys eyes glued to your legs, I love that. The silver will really set off your hair color and make your light skin seem a little darker. Wish I could go to the prom with you, but have a ton of fun and let me know what you decide on and how your prom turns out, K? Ttfn, Monica.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 11:26 AM
    I think
    Sage

Soft pastel golden yellow

Peach or light pink Faviana 5907 Prom Dress - 2008 Prom Gown--There are a lot of really nice prom dresses on the site in a lot of nice colors.

Or a champagne color
    Below
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picking a prom dress color! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pale skin tone and brown hair. I was wondering what color of dress i should look for. I dont want to look too pale!

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

Prom dress colors [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My prom is coming up faster than I expected. I can't decide on what colors me and my date should wear. My complexion is a goldish medium brown, and my date is a shade darker than yellow. What colors would fit our complexions.

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

I need Help picking out a prom dress color. [ 7 Answers ]

I honestly have no idea what color dress to wear to my 2007 senior prom. I'm 5'7, I have shoulder length black hair(its natural so its not that tacky bluish black color), blue eyes, and im PALE! Like, really pale. lol. I do not want black. your help is appreciated.:D

View more questions Search