Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Help boyfriend has cancer
    My boyfriend had surgery 3 months ago cause he had a tumor and it was found non cancerous but the doctors said to keep an eye on it if it comes back cause it could very well change.. well nows it back and they think that it is cancerous and it is in the lympth nodes by his tail bone what do you think his chances of making it throguh will be
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 09:40 AM
    He needs to get on a super healthy diet.
    Cut down on meat, cut out bad fats, sweets, all junk food and anything loaded with preservatives.
    No soda or coffee.
    Drink teas like green tea, essaic tea, (brewed yourself, not bottled)
    Drink natural juices like POM juice, Looza, After the Fall and R.W. Knudsen
    Avoid the juices in the regular juice aisle and soda aisle they contain too much sugars and additives.
    Eat loads of fresh vegetables, fruits and berries.
    Eat high fiber-whole wheat/whole grain.
    He also needs to get his system PH balanced
    Read up on CoQ10 and shark or bovine cartilage and astragulas
    And these sites
    Many of these things are good for the harmful effects of the chemo and radiation as well.
    You NEED to keep this monitored with the doctor. He could feel fine and feel he is getting better but be dying on the inside so do not neglect going to the doctor.

Healing Cancer Naturally via Alternative Holistic Cancer Treatment: Welcome!

Dr. Lorraine Day's Personal, Official Web Site - Her Amazing Recovery from Cancer.

The Gerson Institute - Alternative Cancer Treatment

Alkalize For Health - Cancer Self-Treatment - Cancer Alternatives

Lesson 18 - Acid - Alkaline Balance
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 09:42 AM
    The will to fight and to follow the doctors suggests are the most important thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could it be cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago, for some unknown reason my armpits became very itchy. I dismissed it as maybe just having razor burn or something. Then about a week ago, I noticed a lump in my left armpit and since then a couple more have popped up around it. Then just this morning, I felt a lump on my right...

Does he have cancer? [ 4 Answers ]

Something's always been different about my boyfriend and I've never understood what it was that was different about him until last night when he confided everything in me. Basically he told me that his health is affecting everything he does, and that he knows something's wrong. We fear that it is...

Could this be cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, my mom discovered some spots that are starting to appear. She goes tanning almost everyday but has quit since she noticed this: picture is here Thanks

Cancer [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had cancer three years ago. The treatment they gave him caused him to have hearing loss and a little short term memory loss. Lately I am finding that his memory loss seems to be getting worse. He had the treatment at the VA and it was an experimental kind, since they didn't think he...

Cancer [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old Autistic (Asperger's) female, and I have been noticing some things going on with my right breast lately. It looks like it has been bruised up, my nipple is wrinked. I have been noticing discharge on my breast. I have had my meds. Switched from Risperdal to Geodon. Which...

View more questions Search