Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    re2quest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Searching web
    How do I get access to manufactures and proper wholesalers both in uk and world wide with out paying monthly subscriptions then only to find out they don't have companies listed regards les
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Real wholesale companies and manufactors do not change you to allow you to buy from them. Many companies will have min orders to buy direct from them, I have used the Briggs and Stration engines they required I believe a 10,000 opening order, then you can buy smaller amounts.

I used to buy from a company that sold electronics, they required a 2000 dollar order to buy from there.

But you look for wholesale business by looking up the products you want to sale. Contact their sales dept and find their requirements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

Domain name searching [ 3 Answers ]

1. Does anyone know of a search site that will search by number of characters? ... like "any 4 letters", "any 4 letters including a dash", "any 5 letters", etc... 2. what website has the most domain names for sale? Not ones available through icann registrars, but ones people own but have...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

View more questions Search