Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmm4ever Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Wondering what's better?
    I am prob. Going to try to set something up with my bank, so I can get something like a secured credit card. I was wondering though.. does it look better if you make payments,or if you pay your bill off asap (within few days)? I would charge some things sometimes(even though I have the money) just to try and establish credit. Is it still going to be reported to major credit companies just like if it wasn't a secured card?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2008, 08:17 AM
    If you want to build credit, paying off the balance over a short period will help more.

Mar 12, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Dyuo mean all at once right?

Mar 12, 2008, 08:20 AM
    * you mean all at once right?*
    SC-tbfd Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 10:22 PM
    I believe he means over a period, not all at once. As for reporting to the credit bureaus, Just ask the bank that you are dealing with what their policies are, If they can't tell you look somewhere else. In fact take that a step further and ask what their credit requirements are before you apply. Every time you apply you drop your credit score another 10 points or so (for a period of time). You should be 90% sure you will be approved before you give them your SS# to pull your credit.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 14, 2008, 05:54 AM
    No I meant over a 2-3 month period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering [ 3 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I like this girl from school. I knew her since 3rd grade and now I'm in 7th she left in 4th and cam back now. Any advice.

Just Wondering [ 3 Answers ]

What Do Youz Look For In A Guy/Girl?

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period the first week of October and it its now November 14 and I still have not got my period yet:confused I took a test last Friday and it was negative I now don't know what to do?

Just wondering [ 22 Answers ]

Ok... I had intercourse on April 5th, and 6th... then again on April 9th,10th,11th,12th,13th,and14th... Again on the 22nd, again on the 27th,28th,and29th... My last period was March 26th 2007, and I haven't had a period since.All the tests I take even at the doctors office are coming up negative......

View more questions Search