Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macnext1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Outlook Express - Server rejected - keeps trying.
    I scanned all of the previous questions about E-Mail but didn't see anything that fit this. I sent an E-Mail to a list of people. One of the addresses was rejected by my server (we are on the same server but she closed her account). Problem - I have deleted the message but every time I send anything Outlook Express resends it and of course it is rejected again. Any ideas?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Check your outbox and delete it from there.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 12, 2008, 08:09 AM
    It could be that your SMTP is not valid. I am not an expert but this is what I had to do with my computer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2008, 08:16 AM
    If there was an SMTP problem NO mail would be getting out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Microsoft outlook behind ISA server [ 5 Answers ]

I have access to internet through ISA server. Browsing is fine but I can't check my POP mail through Microsoft outlook. What is the problem ? following error message is shown by outlook The server could not be found (Account :'Hot Pop', POP3 Server: 'pop.hotpop.com', error number: 0x800ccc0d)

How do I import data in SQL Server Management Studio Express 2005 [ 2 Answers ]

I am still a bit of a noob with SQL, but, when I use Enterprise Manager with my SQL 2000 server at the office, it is pretty simple to import data from pretty much any data source. I have not been able to locate the Transform facility in the 2005 express software that I downloaded onto my home PC...

How to determine who is the Host/Server as required by Outlook Express? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have Outlook Express software on my PC.(desktop) I have setup an account with Outlook Express. My Operating System is Windows XP Professional.(Version 2002) My URL is MSN(home page) and I have Verizon DSL as my ISP. I initially signed up With AOL for an email account and Verizon...

Mcrosoft outlook and outlook express [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to understand the concept of MS outlook and outlook express.I want to know the difference.And how to use outlook as I am a beginner.

Outlook Express to Outlook conversion gave messages wrong "Date Received." [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All! I used Outlook's Import capbility to import everything from Outlook Express: mail settings, folders, their messages, etc. The import process reported successful import of my huge sets of folders, subfolders and their 11,000+ messages... however: The Good: Some messages were...

View more questions Search