Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punxie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 05:36 AM
    High pitch ringing
    My Sears Kenmore HE3 washer has a high pitch ringing sound that is coming from the mother board on the front of the washer. It makes this sound even when not running.
    Any ideas?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 12, 2008, 05:42 AM
    How old is it? You might need to contact customer care about this issue. If anything like a mother board on computers if you have a humming sound or even a ringing sound there is potential that it could cause a fire or even further damage. I am no expert but it's just a thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermittent phone not ringing [ 4 Answers ]

Occasionally, say 1 in 100 incoming calls do not produce a 'ring' in the house. This was about 1 in 20, but following advice found here and on other sites, I disconnected everything from the BT incomer, and tested that with a simple handset calling 'home' with my mobile. I then progressively...

How long do ex's try ringing an keeping touch for? [ 2 Answers ]

How long do ex's try ringing an keeping touch for? Do they keep stringing you along until they feel the need to not be intouch or until they prob find someone else?

Persistent ringing in ears for years [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried Lipoflavinoid for ringing in the ears? I went to the ear doctor and he never said a word about it and poo-pood my ringing. Am curious if it works and how expensive it it.

Ringing ears [ 11 Answers ]

I have had intermittent ringing in both my ears for a few months. Sometimes constantly, sometimes very suddenly, even sometimes the ringing seems to pulsate. I'd heard these symptons can be from high blood pressure, and even though I monitored my pulse while the ringing was pulsating, the two...

Lump behind my left ear, constant ringing in my ears [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lump behind my left ear and it has gotten a little bit larger. It doesn't hurt, but now my ears are always ringing,they tingle and pop a lot.This is starting to effect my sleep. I also have a constant headache , I don't know if this is related to my ears or the bulging disc in my neck...

View more questions Search