Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    digitalmpu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 05:11 AM
    What is the size of the web
    What is the size of www at present? Can anyone give me any idea? Please not that I am not talking about the number of pages rather the total size of TerraBytes or so :)
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Ireally don't think anyone can give you an accurate page number

Many links point to abandon links -- do you count non working pages

» The size of the World Wide Web
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Why do you want to know? WEB servers are added and taken down daily. Page size can be adjusted daily. No way anyone can pin down such a number.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 08:03 AM
    I have no idea and I don't know how you could find out. Like ScottGem said things are added and taken away daily, there is no way to get an accurate count.
    Sitwonade Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 12, 2008, 10:29 AM
    You can't count "individual" pages because a lot of pages are dynamically generated or exist only temporarily.

Perhaps the OP was referring to the number of registered domains?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Size of world wide web [ 1 Answers ]

What is the current documented estimate of the number of websites in existence on the world wide web?:eek:

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Wire Size and panel size [ 6 Answers ]

I have a separate small living quarters that is a single room that is about 180 feet away from the main panel. It is going to get another little bed room a small kitchen and a bathroom also maybe a washer. The main panel is a 100 amp meter socket combo. What should I upsize the main panel to? ...

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

View more questions Search