Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dupeasana Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Am still not sure about this guy
    Thank guys for the answers. He called me bk yesterday then I pretended not to want to talk to him then he was all smiling on the phone. Later I had to let him understand that I really do care about him but he said to me that he does not sweet talk women, he just let the love flow without pressure. I then ask him that can I see him today (wednesday) he firstly thought about it then said, call me today and he will see if I can come, I said to myself, if he want s to see me, he does not need to think about it before saying yes, I then called him this morning but he did not pick up and I think he is still sleeping. I really do like this guy but it hurts not to see him and I think he know that I like him and I have come to realise that he is just playing with my emotions and I am too good for all of that. What do you think, do you think he is ready for a relationship or he has too many things to think about that he could not be bothered about me or should I just forget about him an move on or his he just trying to see how far he can push me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 04:29 AM
    Sounds like he is playing a cat and mouse game. Anyone who has to play games with someone else's affections isn't worth bothering with. There is no sincerity there.
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Mar 12, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    Sounds like he is playing a cat and mouse game. Anyone who has to play games with someone elses affections isnt worth bothering with. There is no sincerity there.

Seems to me they are both playing some games here, but that's how it works sometimes.

She "acted like she didn't want to talk to him" when he called, but it seemed to have the desired effect.

You guys like you some games, that's OK for starters. Why not make him twist in the wind a bit, and him make you twist a bit as well? You like it it's obvious. Just make sure to know when the games end and somehting else begins.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Stop playing games with each other. Nothing good will come of this. Time to get serious.
    Samini81 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2008, 10:02 AM
    If he cares about you then he will not toy with you he will tell you I am not in the mood to hang out today or yeah come on over not let me see if you can come over, any person, man or woman, who would do this to another person isn't worth your time or your emotions, they are only looking out for #1 right now and unfortunately that's not you at the moment so you should follow suite and do what's best for you tell the guy straight out "I like you, and care about you but the game is not worth it to me to keep playing.' then leave it at that if he really wants you he will see he is about to loose you and start taking you more seriously if he doesn't then you know it wasn't meant to be and should find someone who will treat you as you need to be treated
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2008, 10:08 AM
    The thing about games is someone always loses, usually that's you. End these games, and love yourself enough to be happy, with who you are, and someone will come along to share it with you. Anything less will not be a good thing. Doesn't sound to me that he is the one, no matter how bad you want him to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Is he the right guy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My relationship is happen two years ago, I know the guy well, he from a family member. He in his relationship for 4 years, and planing to get marry. I meet him and we start to connected, kissing and a year later we lead to making love, and we just get close and closer to each other. ...

View more questions Search