Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanared Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 08:47 PM
    What's the best cell phone
    I have a cell phone but I don't use it that much to justify the phone bill. I am looking to buy a pay as you go phone. Is their anyone out there who can give me some advice on purchasing one?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Cingular has roll over minutes
    But if you are in an area that has Cricket get that because it is unlimited minutes
    Approx $35. Per month
    And
    You can get unlimited long distance with all the options (call waiting, three way calling,
    Voice mail, etc... ) for approx. $65. A month.

I don't know what Cell phone services are in your area so I really wouldn't know what your options are to go with.

I have only known 4 people with pre paid phones and three of them could not get them to activate and when they called they got over seas people and run arounds that were no help and they gave up on them. Ended up a waste of money.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 14, 2008, 05:30 AM
    I would look for telus. It has great pay as you go planes. Plus if you ever need to sell the phone you can sell it anywhere in Canada and the US. Just a thought. Plus they have phones you can get for $50.00 and it will give you a $50.00 account credit for calling. Again just a thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell Phone [ 1 Answers ]

If I have a private number for my cell phone can anybody find out my number from their phone bill?

Cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

How can I obtain a phone bill that belongs to my husband

I need help about a certain cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in need of help. Im thinking of buying a cellphone but I'm not sure if it will be compatible. Ive done searches and found nothing. I have no knowledge about cellphones and basically I just know how they work. Now the cell phone model is called the p900iv you might recall this phone from...

View more questions Search