Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 11, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Acoustic guitar chords
    I want to find a free site where I can print of guitar chords. I am taking online lessons but can't find anywhere that has the guitar chords so I can print off and refer to them later if needed. Can anyone help please bless you if you do.

Mar 12, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Anyone?

Mar 19, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Anyone Yet?

Mar 20, 2008, 08:19 AM

AHHHA! Bless you Chuck thank you so much. No one else could help me appriciate it greatly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Guitar Chords [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone. Right now, I'm not really asking about skating, but I should. I am going to be in my school's Jazz Band, playing guitar. But now, I'm asking how I play chords on and electric guitar without hitting the other strings. In other words, how do I play chords cleanly?:confused:

Arcs and chords [ 3 Answers ]

A. If AC bisects BD and BD=26, find GD. B. If AC bisects BD, AB=26 and BD=48, find AG. C. AC bisects BC and AC=15M. Find the length of arc AB to the nearest meter.

Guitar chords for Premonition, by John Fogerty? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the guitar chords for Premonition, by John Fogerty? I would greatly appreciate it, thanks

View more questions Search