Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NATAZIAR Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Well. Could an inconclusive pregnancy result mean positive?
    I had an inconclusive result along with 3 negatives.

No period for 2 months my belly has been getting bigger and my boobs so what do u think?
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Yes
    If there is not enough human growth hormone for the test to be totally positive, it might read inconclusive.
    My suggestion would be to wait a week, take another one. If that does not work, see a Dr. for a blood test.
    Helped a friend with a similar situation. Blood test finally showed her to be pregnant.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 11, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Lol I no your just trying to find out but we can't see you and no one on hear can take alook at you or do tests you'll have to wait till Monday hun

Id probably be the same

When did you do the last test and did you use morning urine?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Since its been two months since your last period, right now your best bet would be to go to your doctor.

Mar 13, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Thanks I will do that!

Buggage Thank you!
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 12:37 PM
    No problem, hope you get your answers soon, and please let us know what you find out
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 13, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Lovley bump buggage wish my 2 had looked like that

Mar 13, 2008, 01:09 PM
    For real cute love bump! Mine looked like a full size human was about to jump out!

Thanks girls i will let u know!
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Hehe, thanks girls... somehow I think I am farther along then 11 weeks, haha guess we'll see when I finally get this insurance smoothed out and get into the docs. Rather frustrating having to wait so long

Mar 14, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Well... I think I got my Period Ladies after 2 months of noo Period!

I am very disappointed. We have been trying for a year and a half and nothing!
    I went to sleep last night and woke up this moring covered in red blood down there!

I am in no pain just a little discomfort, but no cramps.

Well I suspect it's my period so I am not pregnant I assume! Right!

Any suggestions!

Thanks and have a Blessed day!
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Its possible that you are pregnant and having early pregnancy bleeding. HOWEVER, It could just be your period starting up. I was once two months late, for no reason at all, and started back up like normal. Sometimes our bodies just skip once in a while. Decide we don't have enough excitement in our lives I guess. SO, anything is possible at this point. I still suggest you go see your doctor, or at least go get a qualatative blood test done at the hospital, just to be sure. Good luck.

Mar 14, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Wow thanks I think I will!

Xoxo

Good luck with u as well!
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Thank you. Its just a good idea to get a testing done/see your doctor, that way you have no doubts and stress on the matter that could further throw your cycle off if you aren't pregnant. You know? Please keep us updated of everything
    pita21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 12:10 PM
    You can still have a period and be pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False Positive Pregnancy Test [ 7 Answers ]

I was wanting some sympathy I went to the doctor last Thursdayto have some blood work done since I had not started my period. They took a urine pregnancy test & there WAS a really faint line - which suggested that I was pregnant. I was SOOOOO excited! I was really surprised because I didn't really...

Positive home test,inconclusive docs test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, can anyone tell me if this has happened to them, I've already had a miscarriage and a stillbirth so I'm very worried, I done a home pregnancy test and it came back posative, 2 days later I handed a sample of urine into the docs, theyphoned me to say I would need to hand in another in 7...

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

Pregnancy Symptoms, Missed Period, Negative Test Result! [ 6 Answers ]

I was on birth control for about 3 weeks at the end of March/beginning of April. I stopped because I kept forgetting my pill and had 2 periods in the month of April. I was going to start again after my period in May so I could get back on schedule. I had intercourse during this time while I was...

Pregnancy test vague result [ 3 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test today and it had one dark line and the one that was going across it was very very light.. does it still mean it is positive?:confused:

View more questions Search