Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dupeasana Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 09:44 AM
    What do I do about this guy, does he love me or not
    I have a boy friend, we were friends for 1 mth before we started dating. After he told me that he loves me but when ever I call him, he tells me he will call me bk but does not until the next day. When I call him, he does not pick up but later tells me he his busy or sleeping. I know that he loves to sleep but its like he does not have time for me and it makes me feel like am just waisting my time with him. He text me to tell me he loves me, he tells me all I need to know about him but still does not call and I have decided to stop calling him until he calls me bk. He then called bt I did not pick up and when I called him later, he told me that he is at the housing and he will call me bk later and I have been waiting for him to call bt still have not . I had someone that I was with before and he knows about it , I went to a club with that guy and I told him I was coming with this guy so when he saw me at the club, he did not want to dance with me and I wanted him to because I am in love with him not the other guy. Later that day, I broke up with my ex and I told him about it and how I feel about him but he did not say anything. So what do I do about this, how do I know that he really wants me or should I just forget about him loving him really hurts and not being able to spend time with him is so not good for the relationship, that is if there is one.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 10:21 AM
    he seems to not love you as much as you love him.

If he did, he would make more of an effort.

But if he made more of an effort you might not like him as much...

And on and on it goes...
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Mar 11, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Doesn't sound like this guy "loves you" to me, he sound slike a jerk that wants attention from you for some reason. Why keep chasing this guy and not make him chace you for once? You are WAY too available for this guy calling him all the time and almost waiting by your phone for him to call back.

I say you flip it on him and not pick up when he calls you! Why not? This guy wants to play games with you, and you are letting him will CONSTANTLY. If he doesn't want to dance with you, find another guy to dance with!! His loss...

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time on this guy because you are just going to end up getting hurt. Don't be so available to him, blow him off for a change.
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2008, 06:21 PM
    It seems like he wants to play games with you. I think he's getting a kick out of the power he feels when he knows your sitting at home waiting for him to call and he's just letting the time pass by for the hell of it.
    You can play games right back at him. Tell him you'll call him and then "fall asleep" or "forget"... Do exactly what he does.
    It may sound immature, but the guy just wants to play games.. so either play with him or get played by him...

or you could always stop waisting your time and find someone who's interested in love rather than games, someone who wants you by his side rather than under his feet, and someone who will treat you with the kind of respect that will make you happy.

That last choice sounds the best, don't you think...

But, just remember, there's so many choices you could make. You can be happy taking some time to yourself, without the stress of a man... you can do anything. And I really don't believe this guy is serious enough to have any long term value to you... or short term for that matter.
    dupeasana Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 03:28 AM
    Still confused
    Thank guys for the answers. He called me bk yesterday then I pretended not to want to talk to him then he was all smiling on the phone. Later I had to let him understand that I really do care about him but he said to me that he does not sweet talk women, he just let the love flow without pressure. I then aks him that can I see him today (wednesday) he firstly thought about it then said, call me today and he will see if I can come, I said to myself, if he want s to see me, he does not need to think about it before saying yes, I then called him this morning but he did not pick up and I think he is still sleeping. I really do like this guy but it hurts not to see him and I think he know that I like him and I have come to realise that he is just playing with my emotions and I am too good for all of that. What do you think, do you think he is ready for a relationship or he has too many things to think about that he could not be bothered about me or should I just forget about him an move on or his he just trying to see how far he can push me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

New guy said I love you and I am confused. [ 5 Answers ]

OK guys, I need your advice please. I started seeing this new boy that I really like. He just ended a relationship with his ex and everything is fine. We both like each other, no doubt about that but every time I ask him about what he wants out of this, his response is I really like you and I don't...

Guy I Love [ 7 Answers ]

I know I'm only in 7th grade, but I feel like I'm in love with my boyfriend. I mean, I know I'm not, because I can't rush something like that. Anyway, he's been kissing me on the cheek, which I'm totally fine with... except for one thing: He won't hold my hand! I've talked to him, and so have...

Fed up with this guy I am in love with [ 3 Answers ]

My BF and I have been back 2-gether for 2 years; we were high school sweethearts, but things are totally different now than what they were before. He don't trust me and I never ever cheated on him or lied to him about anything. Just can't confided to him about something's. Because he gets mad and...

How to know that a guy is really in love with you? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to make sure that I have a friend who I think really likes me but I am not sure whether he loves me or not? How to be sure about it please help me out in this matter its been a year since we know each other but I'm not sure? What do you suggest?

View more questions Search