Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soff22donb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Would like song name or artist
    I remember a song fron the 1980's but all I remember is some lyrics. " Yo baby brother let's go home and rap to one another" and also "Yea I was down but I turned my life around" It was sort of a rap song. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks for any help.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 11, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Try getlyrical.com its asite just like this but music type your lyrics and post them and somebody will get back to you as soon as they can

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Don't know the artist or the song name [ 2 Answers ]

Some of the words are "when the sun goes down and the _____ comes out ........Do you see what I see? Do you hear what I hear all these_____gangstas year after year?" Sorry I don't know what goes in the blanks either. And where I put the "......." that means there is other words that I can't...

Who's the artist of a certain song and the title of the song ? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings a song that has the lyrics "You're bloody well right"? :confused:

Which song is? Can you identify artist or song? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to find song title or artist of a song that it must be from 60's and it's possible title is "Francis" or something like that. Singer is man and some of the lyrics are: "I love you baby But you don't (.. ) Can't live without you ... I love you darling I don't want to stay alone...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

View more questions Search