Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toddles93 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Should live with my mom
    I don't know if I should move in with my mom because I'm really doing good and I know my dad wants me to live with him but he checks my mail email and everything I have no privacy to and I want to live with my mom because she doesn't yell she talks to me and my dad usto but now he doesn't and I know that I won't get in any more trouble but my dad said if I do then he won't talk to me and he'll probably get mad and my moms boyfriend is really nice but I still want to see my dad and I don't know he he will if I move in with my mom
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Roll a Die. 1,2 or 3 means move in with mom. 4,5, or 6 means move in with dad.

Both of your parents love you and only want what's best for you. Do you feel that your environment with your mom is more stable or with your dad? Depending on your age and if you are in school stability is something you need to have. If everything is caotic in one household then it would be hard to concentrate on your studies.

I had to make this decision when I was 16 and had decided to move with my dad because it would a better fit for me because I was in school.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 11, 2008, 07:51 AM
    I think you should sit down with your dad and talk with him about all the things you've just said tell him how you feel and don't say its because he shouts he only shouts because he cares ,god if you heard me shout at mine you would run amile but I only shout because I care and it's the only way I seem to get through to him,ask your dad if he will try and talk with you about things instead of shouting

You can only try and if you don't you'll never no will you?
    And if your doing well at school when your at your dads then stay their your schooling is very important
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Well you didn't have to give me a redie because you didn't agree with what I had to say. Thanks!
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 11, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Well that's what the comment box is for if you agree or disagree

Running away from aproblem never solves it
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 08:15 AM
    No, the comment box is used for agreeing/disagreeing on something only if it is a fact which in this case is your opinion.

I did not suggest to the OP that he should run away from his problems. I only insisted that he look out for what is best for him.
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Curlybenswife,

Thank you so much! Nor did I think I deserved a reddie either. We agree to disagree I guess :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Reading your other ?'s I think you should move in with your mom if you can because you need to have peace in your spirit and that is hard when you have someone yelling and putting you down. If there is a court order saying you have to live with your dad you really don't have a choice.
    If you do move in with your mom you should talk with her first and have her make up a plan for you to stay with your dad like on holidays, some weekends, maybe a month in the summer and give it to your dad when you tell him your intentions to move to your moms so he doesn't feel as though you are just cutting him out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
    well thats what the comment box is for if you agree or disagree

running away from aproblem never solves it

No, this is not the function of the disagree buttom, please take time and read though the FAQ.

Please refrain from merely giving a "reddie" if you merely disagree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to live with my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey!. I've been living with my dad for about 4 years on and off.. All my life I have been back and forth between my mom and dad.. And now I am 16 and I want to live with my mom.. Last summer I ran away to be with my mom and I have been taking from my mom before by social services.. But I realize...

I want to live with my mom [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I live in New Hampshire. I no longer wish to live with my father whom I have lived with since I was 6 years old. My father isn't really a bad parent he's just a little too strict and it feels like him and my step mom push me away. I want to live with my mother but she isn't...

Want to live with mom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is courtney and I am 17 years old I live with my dad who has custody of me but I want to move back in with my mom because my step mom hit me across the face and I no longer feel safe there and I fear that something worse could happen to me what are my moms chances of winning me back? I...

I want to live with my mom [ 2 Answers ]

Im turning 17 in one week and this past year with my dad has been terrible. I live with him and see my mom every other weekend. My dad and I do not get along and all the restrictions he gives me end up in arguments and not very often but sometimes abuse. I got arrested for something stupid that I...

Live with mom- want to live with dad across country [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my mom with my 3 siblings. She has full custody. My dad is getting married and moving to California. I want to go with him. He knows that and says its OK if my mom says its OK. If my mom says no, what happens? Do I go to court? Do I easily loose if I don't have a ligitiment reason to...

View more questions Search