Ask
    ILOVELUCILLE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 05:46 AM
    Toilet bowel bubbling air and overflowing
    Toilet bowel bubbling and overflowing
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 11, 2008, 05:51 AM
    What floor is this happening on? Toilet does not overflow until flushed... right? Any other fixtures effected..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New toilet bowel draining [ 3 Answers ]

My husband set a new toilet let it fill with water flushed it and went to the basement to check for leaks. There were no leaks but when he came back up there was no water in the bowl. He flushed it again and stood and watched it it takes about 3 minutes for the water to drain from the bowl. The...

Toilet bowel water level [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the water level in my new toilet bowel not staying?

Low water volume in toilet bowel [ 1 Answers ]

11 year old two story house. Three toilets two up one down. The two upstairs (Bemis) are ballcock work fine but the water in the bowels is much lower than what I am used to. Can not add water with bucket the level will still drop to a very low level. Is this due to wrong toilet for upstairs. Is the...

Toilet Overflowing [ 2 Answers ]

Once we flush, if not watched, the toilet most of the time fills and fills and overflows, flooding my house. How do we fix this problem? Sorry, let me explain. The toilet does fflush, it's when it is refilling with the clean water. I have had plumbers, rotor rooter, and friends all come out. They...

Overflowing toilet! [ 2 Answers ]

A plumber came to our house yesterday because our main floor and upstairs (we have three floors and the basement toilet and tub were operating properly) toilets and tubs were backed up. He decided to remove the upstairs toilet after he pumped out the water from the tub that was left standing. He...

View more questions Search