Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teamscanlon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 01:14 AM
    Neil Armstrong
    What are 5 good questions to ask Neil Armstrong (first man on the moon)?
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2008, 01:25 AM
    1. What is your opinion about the rumors that are circulated, about the faking of the moon landing?

2. How has the experience effected you as a person and in personal life?

3. What does it feel like to walk on the atmosphere of the moon, with little gavity?

4. What were your first thoughts after the mission was completed, and you were on your way back to earth?

5. What was it like the first time you were truly alone, after you returned to earth? Did you feel overwhelmed?

6. Do you feel it is important for us to keep up our efforts of space exploration?

7. What are your thoughs about the subject of alien life?

8. Having seen our earth from outer space, do you feel less secure about the future of our plant?

9. What are your thoughts about global warming?

10. How did you deal with the stress and strain of space travel?

11. How did you mentally prepare for such a dangerous mission?

12. At what point of your hair raising adventure were you most fearfull?

Hope you can use some of these.
    teamscanlon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 03:03 AM
    More Neil Armstrong
    I have of Neil armstrong as a topic I got some great questions from LifePaparazzi.(thanks heaps).
    I love these questions, but would like a couple of different ways to answer it, because I don't want all my answers to be fact.
    Any ideas?

Do you feel it is important for us to keep up our efforts of space exploration?

What does it feel like to walk on the atmosphere of the moon, with little gavity?
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2008, 12:16 PM
    You know, if I had the chance to actually speak with him one on one, I would have to ask him a personal question.

- Has your experience effected your spiritual believes?

I'm not sure what you meant with your last post. (Quote "would like a couple of different ways to answer it, because I don't want all my answers to be fact. Any ideas?")

Do you need an answer for the two questions you posted at the end? I can certainly provide you with that, if that's what you need?? Could you clarify that for me more.

Thanks (Sorry, brain fart I guess LOL)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neil diamond song [ 2 Answers ]

Being a "Baby Boomer" I have always been a huge Neil Diamond fan, but the meaning behind one of his best songs has always elluded me. Can anyone tell me the meaning and/or history behind the song "Hollie Holy"? Thanks , Prairie Son:eek:

Who is anthony armstrong / glasgow painter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pastel called "smallholding shropshire" 14"x10" by the artist anthony armstrong (glasgow G3)and would love to hear anything about him

Armstrong Ultra V [ 1 Answers ]

Armstrong Air Ultra V, 4 yrs old: Problem: *Igniter comes on with bright red/blue flame *Burners then come on *Fan blower comes on *Shortly after blower comes on, burners go out, and blower continues to run *Igniter comes back on *Burners then come back on *Then Burners go out again...

Billie Joe Armstrong [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get his personal or fan adress(not from the whole band-greenday)

Who is Neil Armstrong? [ 4 Answers ]

Who is Neil Armstrong?

View more questions Search