Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    big10cajun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 11:44 PM
    Grant money for the credit challenged
    I need help finding grant money, mt credit is not that good is there help out there. I trying to buy my first home.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 11, 2008, 04:35 AM
    In a perfect world there would be grant money available for the credit challenged and everyone could buy a house with that money. There is probably a good reason why your credit isn't good and I don't see any reason for someone to hand you money out of the blue to purchase a house. You are going to have to work to get that credit score back up to where it should be and then work for the money to buy a house.

o.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Tickle why are you so harsh? We give enough money away every year why not give this person some as well and let them squander it. I am sure a lot of people would have their hands out looking for free money that they don't have to earn or have to pay back.

Unfortunately this is the self inflicted punishment you have wrought upon yourself. Sorry, you don't get any freeebies.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2008, 05:35 PM
    There are some local progarms and state programs, your local realitor will know if your area has them
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 20, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Twinkie, your wolf doesn't scare me. I have lived in the Ohio outback.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need free money ' Grant ' [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to start my own towing buss , I have looked up all kinds of grants on line but they alwasys aks for a fee,and when I look them up on BBB they don't have any of them listed can someone help me please ?

Grant money for felons [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any resources that could provide a grant to a convicted felon (no jail time) to go to school to become a paralegal?

Accounting treatment of grant money [ 2 Answers ]

From an accounting perspective, how are SBIR grants treated. Should they be considered a revenue Item as you are receiving money for doing work?

H1B holders tax on grant money [ 2 Answers ]

I am a part-time H1B visa holder, and am also an artist. I have received some grant money, but I am not sure if it's even legal to receive this type of money... outside of my legal H1B employment, I am not suppoese to earn moneny, but I was also told receiving money as "gift" is legal. Who should...

Grant Money [ 5 Answers ]

How can I find grant money without paying for a service from another site that I don't want? Ajsha

View more questions Search