Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmj21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Frustrated with no experience!
    I have my associates degree in legal assisting and have been out of college for 2 years now. I have had numerous interviews but always get passed up for the job because I have no experience. What do I do to improve my chances of getting the job and how do I get experience?:(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Find if there is an intern or other non paying position in an attorneys office or court. Write several attorneys and see if they will allow you to do some free work for the experience.

Also what school is the degree from, often that can make a difference also.
    pdaher Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 09:27 AM
    I worked for the Federal Courts for over 24 years and people with degrees were always considered before those without regardless of experience. Most government agencies are always looking for people with degrees.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frustrated: [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My wife and I have been married for over 2 years! We have recently experienced some communication problems with each other and now she is not wanting to have sex that much anymore. She says her peak has passed her (she is 30)! Any suggestions!

I'm so frustrated [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: :mad: o.k so to start of... I have 2 boys and I am trying on my third... however... I have been trying for a year and three months <<<<?? <<<<and I just can't get pregnant... I had a misscarriage a year ago... and sense then I can't get pregnant... im with the same partner and I have been...

So frustrated [ 3 Answers ]

OK I am very frustrated I am trying to get preggy on #3 and I can't seem to get it , we have sex when I have the "dicharge and we calcuate all around the ouvalting dates and even when it is not , we dont ahve sex evey day so "he can build up" i am just getting nervous , i know we can do it thats a...

Frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, Can anyone help me!! I have and older Goodman Gas Furnace Model# GMPH080-5-Rev B, I cannot find any information on this unit. Is it 1 0r 2 stage everything happens as it should, burners ignite etc. but only cold air comes out on my side of the house, the kids side has a separate...

Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! My husband and I have been trying to conceive now for three months, and normally my cycles are pretty regular... in the past I have had a 21 day cycle and oved on the cd 10. This month that was still the same, but I didn't get my AF until DPO 15! I also started spotting 3 days before only...

View more questions Search