Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amie Lynch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Probation tranfer form Ga to Fl.
    Im on felony probationand I would like to transfer from Ga to Fl. I have no clue how or what to do. Does any one have any clue?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 06:39 PM
    OK, you are on probation for committing some felony. If you do a search for probatoin transfer on this site, you will find some good information already given. With this said, you talk to your probatoin officer. You will have to put in a formal request, you will need to supply the address you will be living at, and normally information on a job you will be doing.
    *** FL will not want a person on probatoin wondering around unemployed with no place to live.

First Georgia will have to give permission for you to move, and then FL will have to OK your moving into their state, Then you will be assigned a new probatoin officer to report to in your new location.

This can take up to several months, also they can just say NO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tranfer of probation [ 2 Answers ]

How come they consider theft of a cell phone a felony,, Also how long does it take for a transfer of your probation??

Can you tranfer to another country while on probation? [ 9 Answers ]

Heya I've already asked a question on here earlier today but then I been reading about probation transfer I was wondering if you can transfer from the usa to the uk if the P.O gave permisson?

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

Tranfer of nj probation [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to tranfer probation to another state where there is work and housing promised,rather than live on public assistance in a rooming house.

Tranfer my probation to another state [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move to another state and I would like to know how I would go about tranferring my probation.

View more questions Search