Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dranish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Ecommerce Statistics in India
    Can somebody provide some data about ecommerce user, internet growth in india . I would also like to know some information about how to get funding for ecommerce as I have online shopping site.
    bulu4uu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Well here is a detailed analysis about E-commerce Statistics in India Odisha - Odia Blogs » India Ecommerce Statistics

Hope it helps you...

Thanks
    smartecommerce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 02:55 AM
    YOU CAN FIND SOME INFORMATION AT http://www.smarte-commerce.com/e-commerce-industry-in-india/
    smartecommerce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 02:56 AM
    You can find some information at http://www.smarte-commerce.com/e-com...stry-in-india/
    tushargp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 05:33 PM
    Business to consumer transaction in year 2003-04 (Rs 255 crores) 96 percentages to 2004-05 (570 crores) 124 % changes in 2005-06 (1,180 crores)107 % in 07-08 (2300 crores) 95 percentages, 09

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics [ 3 Answers ]

True or False T F 1. P(X > x ) + P(X < x) + P(X = x) = 1. T F 2. If P(X > x) = 0.34 and P(X = x) = 0.10, then P(X £ x) = 0.56. T F 3. In a probability histogram, the area of each rectangle equals the probability that the random variable will...

Ecommerce software [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to develop a list of pre-qualified companies for purchasing an eCommerce software solution. Please let me know if you are able to identiy possible eCommerce vendors who fit these criteria. If you have any questions, or need additional information, let me know. Thank kyou ...

Statistics [ 2 Answers ]

Chicken Delight claims that 90% of its orders are delivered within 10 minutes of the time the order is placed. A sample of 100 orders revealed that 82 were delivered within the promised time. At the 0.10 significance level, can we conclude that less than 90% of the orders are delivered in less...

View more questions Search