Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2008, 02:51 PM
    A Good Diet & Workout!
    So Im starting my diet next week! YAY!

Any good diets anyone can recommend or really good cookbooks?

Also as much as I no I need to do cardio I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good classes or aerobic tapes/workouts. I love strip aerobics by Carmen electrica but I never feel like I worked out.

Thanks!

-Teresa
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 11, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityDreams007
    So Im starting my diet next week! YAY!

Any good diets anyone can recommend or really good cookbooks?

Also as much as i no i need to do cardio i was wondering if anyone can recommend some good classes or aerobic tapes/workouts. I love strip aerobics by Carmen electrica but i never feel like i worked out.

Thanks!

-Teresa
    Have a look at this. It's not a work out video but a work out program that you could try. It works for allot of people I know. It's something you could go by.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fitnes...pe-191276.html
    I would really like to see a few good cook books myself. I can't wait to see what people would post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good diet? [ 5 Answers ]

What's a good diet to have? I need to eat healthier, I eat out all the time. About 5 times a week because my mom does and she never cooks. Should I start cooking healthier things or what do you suggest?

A good fitness workout? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good fitness workout to do everyother day? To stay in shape and toned.

Health & Workout Questions [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23, and had a desk job for the last 5 years. Being so busy, I've found that I almost always go out to eat. In the last 5 years, I've put on 60lbs (bringing me from 135 to 195lbs.), and recently had a good scare, I ended up going to the doctor and having a bunch of tests done, because they...

What vitamins do you use for a good diet [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to go on a diet. I do water aerobics 3 times a week for 1 hour. I don't really eat that bad but I drink 2 diet cokes a day. I have low iron, I'm like a border line diabetic, I was taking vitamins with iron but it messed up my bowels. I don't have normal bowel Movements. I was...

Good or bad diet? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best most effective diet to go on I have tried low carb gained it back AND SOME then weight watches time consuming and didn't have the money so what else is out there?? I thought about trying the order the food and it comes to your house deal but I am so busy working and taking care of...

View more questions Search