Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Aug 6, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    be careful you dont end up looking like micheal jackson

Haha! Don't worry, I don't plan to going that far with the surgery but I do plan on going that far with the depigmentation process.
    Picoboo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 01:09 PM
    I recently purchased this product and here is the exchange between the sell and I hope it helps, I know its long, but I wanted to provide all the info I had. Let me know what you guys think:).

To: ebay's shopaholic Filipina <[email protected]>
    Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 9:24:44 AM
    Subject: RE: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #370114829979
    Hi, I have been using the product for going in my second week. My face is peeling which is OK, I do not mind because it feels moisturized.. I just want to make sure this is supposed to happen. In addition, I do use proactive, but is there a moisturize which you would recommend my skin seems moisturized but if feel raw, especially my chin, I guess from the washcloth it has a dark scab.

I realized that the moisturize I am using (anew from Avon) burns when I put it on. Any suggestions.

Subject: Re: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #370114829979

Hi,
    Yes, after a few applications, your skin might peel, burn or itch & will seemingly get darker, ashier and drier due to dead skin cells being resurfaced – these are normal side effects & is part of the bleaching & anti-aging process.
    Avoid using moisturizers with exfoliating ingredients like retinol, alpha/beta-hydroxy or salicylic acid, or else your skin might burn. For oily skin, use an oil-free, humectant (as opposed to occlusive) moisturizer. This was originally intended for Philippine weather conditions (hot & humid) so it's best to complement this with your favorite moisturizer - or just use a moisturizer with sun protection SPF 30 or higher+ the specific UVA blocking ingredients below and save yourself a step in your beauty routine.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance..
    Thanks and regards

Thanks for the follow up, I do appreciate your insight, I live in Florida so sunscreen is an essential part of my daily routine. I am glad to know this is a process and not the product ruining my skin. I do wonder how long this process will last before I start to see some good results. Any estimation based on other customers would be of great help. Again, I do appreciate you patients and understanding.

Hi,
    Peeling goes off after 3-4 days. Some will begin to see results after 3 applications, some will see results in about 5-10 treatments, some will need to wait up to 8 weeks to see full results.
    Hope this answers your question.
    Thanks and have a nice day
    Picoboo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 01:11 PM
    I recently purchased this product and here is the exchange between the sell and I hope it helps, I know its long, but I wanted to provide all the info I had. Let me know what you guys think:).

To: ebay's shopaholic Filipina <[email protected]>
    Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 9:24:44 AM

Hi, I have been using the product for going in my second week. My face is peeling which is OK, I do not mind because it feels moisturized.. I just want to make sure this is supposed to happen. In addition, I do use proactive, but is there a moisturize which you would recommend my skin seems moisturized but if feel raw, especially my chin, I guess from the washcloth it has a dark scab.

I realized that the moisturize I am using (anew from Avon) burns when I put it on. Any suggestions.

Subject: Re: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #370114829979

Hi,
    Yes, after a few applications, your skin might peel, burn or itch & will seemingly get darker, ashier and drier due to dead skin cells being resurfaced – these are normal side effects & is part of the bleaching & anti-aging process.
    Avoid using moisturizers with exfoliating ingredients like retinol, alpha/beta-hydroxy or salicylic acid, or else your skin might burn. For oily skin, use an oil-free, humectant (as opposed to occlusive) moisturizer. This was originally intended for Philippine weather conditions (hot & humid) so it's best to complement this with your favorite moisturizer - or just use a moisturizer with sun protection SPF 30 or higher+ the specific UVA blocking ingredients below and save yourself a step in your beauty routine.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance..
    Thanks and regards

Thanks for the follow up, I do appreciate your insight, I live in Florida so sunscreen is an essential part of my daily routine. I am glad to know this is a process and not the product ruining my skin. I do wonder how long this process will last before I start to see some good results. Any estimation based on other customers would be of great help. Again, I do appreciate you patients and understanding.

Hi,
    Peeling goes off after 3-4 days. Some will begin to see results after 3 applications, some will see results in about 5-10 treatments, some will need to wait up to 8 weeks to see full results.
    Hope this answers your question.
    Thanks and have a nice day
    BubbleTea Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    Has anyone used any of the Philippines Medical Doctor Vicki Belo's whitening products. I came across a few of her products on ebay and i wanted to know if anyone has tried her whitening products with any success. Its said that shes performed countless cosmetic surgeries for dozens of Philappino entertainers. If anyone has any info on any of Dr. Vicki Belo's whitening products, advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

*** what could be a advertisement part was deleted, link not needed to properly address question
    You could just buy her products at an Asian supermarket or Filipino store near you that supplies her products. It's as widely used as the Likas Papaya soaps, so it shouldn't be too hard to find offline.

I've tried them before, the soaps at least. Either I'm not leaving them on for long or it just doesn't work at all. I didn't see much difference.
    wagma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 06:32 PM
    Hello,
    What is the price of whitening cream and soup?
    How long it will to see the result?
    BubbleTea Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wagma View Post
    hello,
    what is the price of whitening cream and soup?
    how long it will to see the result?
    The price for the soap usually depends on the store. Here in the U.S. I've seen it priced at around $1.20 - $ 4.99.

As for the results, I don't know. I didn't see any significant difference when I tried the soaps. But then again this has been the case for almost every Filipino whitening soap I've tried.
    skepticalsandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 11:02 PM
    went on the FDA website, typed in diana stalder, and what did I find?

http://google-test.fda.gov/search?q=diana+stalder&x=0&y=0&client=FDAgov&site= FDAgov&lr=&proxystylesheet=FDAgov&output=xml_no_dt d&getfields=*
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skepticalsandy View Post
    went on the FDA website, typed in diana stalder, and what did i find?

Search Results: diana stalder
    Please explain? What was in their sunblock products?
    Marvin Valeros Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:50 AM

Hey... im a filipino... as what I see... the stars/celebrities here under Dr. Vicki Belo.. is sure WHITE and those artists that when we first saw them having a dark.. light brown and even tan complexions changed and become white... and they endorse the products because for them it works and they are confident that any skin types can use the products that Dr. Vicki Belo can offer
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Nov 13, 2009, 01:34 AM

I just read somewhere that a Dr. Vicki Belo is being sued for a botched plastic surgery job. Does this Vicki Belo perform cosmetic surgery as well? I am just curious.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 13, 2009, 06:36 AM

Some info

Belo Medical Group
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Nov 13, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post

Thanks Maharani!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Vicki Belo being sued for a botched plastic surgery job? That's sad. What next?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-bj-fYyvBI

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Skin products whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip

Mixing skin whitening products [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought the godiva skin care product but was wondering what would happen if I was using that the whiteskin and makari products all at the same time? Does anyone know or would it just increase my chances of achieving an even skin tone? And I was wondering what makari products should I use to...

Vivki Belo whitening product? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the Vicki Belo whitening product? does it work? if anyone has please respond to this.thanks;)

View more questions Search