Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Northwest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Sewer Service by the other party.
    CIVIL CASE

Q1: Party's attorney committed sewer service, fraud, to meet a deadline. Posted on Clerk's Office stating "Affidt/Cert of Service" (with NO DOCUMENT that was filed for that day for the "affidt/Cert of Service") and I received no documents for that day also. What can we do next..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Northwest
    CIVIL CASE

Q1: Party's attorney committed sewer service, fraud, to meet a deadline. Posted on Clerk's Office stating "Affidt/Cert of Service" (with NO DOCUMENT that was filed for that day for the "affidt/Cert of Service") and I received no documents for that day also. What can we do next....?

I'm missing something here - what is sewer service? I serve papers, have employees serving papers, and this phrase is totally out of my league.

Can you give some details so I can understand?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Hello N:

Yeah, we need a little more detail... In fact, if you really want help, we need a LOT more detail. We actually need to know what the case is about and what you're trying to do. We need to know if you're the plaintiff or the defendant.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All my toilets smell like a sewer! Sewer backed up? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a problem and was hoping for some guidance... lately all of my toilets have been smelling really bad. We have 3 toilets in the house, 2 full baths on the upper level, and a powder room on the main. The main bath on the upper level is the worse of the 3. It doesn't get...

Sewer gas - did I hook up to main sewer line correctly? [ 3 Answers ]

Moved a mobile home in and ran the sewer line to the main line - on some days I smell sewer gas, and I think it's coming from the vents on the house! - I want to know if I should o had put a "P" trap or something in line before hooking up to main sewer line? I have seen other places saying to...

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

View more questions Search