Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosiedlg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 12:11 PM
    I would like to get some information on how to dba (do business as) for the dept of public transportation...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:25 PM
    (Piggybacked question moved to it's own thread from Small Business.)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:27 PM
    What kind of business is it that you are wanting to do for the Department of Public Transportation, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pass department store "personality" test? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I want a job working for a department store, but many of them have these "personality" tests. Does anyone know the "correct" way to answer these things? A friend who works for Walmart said that they basically want you to be a "snitch" and "follow the rules" of the company. Can...

What information is needed to calculate "Retained Earning"? [ 3 Answers ]

PROBLEM: During 2006, Edgemont Corporation had revenues of $230,000 and expenses, including income taxes, of $190,000. On December 31, 2005, Edgemont had assets of $350,000, liabilities of $80,000, and capital stock of $210,000. Edgemont paid a cash dividend of $25,000 in 2006. No additional stock...

Information on "Hardship Withdrawal" from Retirement Plan [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: My husband who is 44 yrs old just lost his job & is having a hard time finding another one. He worked for this company for about 2 1/2 years & has accumulated a little money in his retirement account. The only money we currently have coming in is my child support which is a far cry...

"public records" [ 3 Answers ]

When a search for "public records" is done on Yahoo! 229 million results come back. The majority of the results are for companies that offer public records searches for a fee. If they are public records, why is there a fee? Where are they getting their information?

View more questions Search