Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARI GUDINO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Nursing questions for student nurse
    Hello there to whom it may concern my name is mary and I had a couple of questions for a student nurse if anyone is interested please email me.
    1.where will you obtain your degree & why did you choose this program?
    2.what is your defenition of nursing?
    3.how would you describe your role as a studentnurse?
    4.how do you serve as a patient advocate, including the cultural needs of clients & families?
    5.how do you think the shortage of nurses will impact your role as a nurse?
    6.how has the shortage affected you as a student nurse?
    7.has your family or anyone that is close to you had any previous experience as a patient?what was the experience & what were your expectations of the nurses during these items?
    8.refer to question #7 what didu consider the most imprtant skil/attribute of your health care provider/nurse and why?

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

F1 student questions [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was on F1 visa in 2007 and started OPT in Dec. 2007 (which I believe comes under F1 status). I have been in the US since 2005. I had a few questions as follows: Q. 1. I received a 1099-INT form. Do I need to pay tax on interest income from Money market account investments in the...

What does a Student Nurse do? [ 8 Answers ]

What does a Student Nurse do?

Student Nurse [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a student nurse coming up to the end of my first year. Im quite worried as I think I may have a phobia or some kind of anxiety towards veins. I know that it is not just needles or blood as I can give IM injections, removed cannulas and have dealt with blood... it is just the thought...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.