Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krd005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Felony record
    I am wondering if I can get into Mexico with a felony on my record?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Hello krd:

Sure you can. They don't check, and if they did, a $500 peso note placed in the right hand will get you in. Ain't corruption great?

excon
    krd005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello krd:

Sure you can. They don't check, and if they did, a $500 peso note placed in the right hand will get you in. Ain't corruption great?

excon

So when I fly in they don't pull up computer records or anything?
    razor96 Posts: 87, Reputation: 8

Mar 10, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Good luck but now a days I doubt that you would get in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a Passport with a felony record [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get a passport with a felony arrest on my record? I'm not on parole, and will be finished with probation in 2 months. Also, the Judge has given me clearance to travel on vacation with my family. It is documented on my probation papers that I am able to leave the state.

Can I get my felony off my record [ 3 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon, it is a state jail felony for credit card abuse... can I get it off my record

Felony record [ 6 Answers ]

I have a husband who has a felony record and he is pretty much dead in the water for 20 years he has already been out 10 but he can not be bonded,get a passport,he just got the right to vote back but every time he applies they shoot him down.I hope you are not treated as the same way excon I wish...

15 year old felony on my record [ 11 Answers ]

In 1994 I was arested for receiving a stolen shotgun that I was going to use for hunting. I was charged with stolen property. This is now 15 years old and of course is still on my record. When I fill out applications for city jobs etc and they ask if I have a felony. I know I need to answer...

Gaining a passport with a felony record [ 1 Answers ]

Can a person with a felony on there record apply for and receive a passport to leave the united states? Please only truthful responses. This is of great importance and urgency.

View more questions Search