Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toddles93 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Dad makes me feel stupid bad and like I do everything wrong
    Hi I'm todd my mom left my dad when I was 2 just met him when I was 11-12 but now I'm 14 live with him I know he loves me but he yells at me for things that don't make sense, well to me he wnted me to pay for something so I did I got the money back and I tried to hand it to him he didn't see me so he thought that I was just like showing off with it or something but he said what are you doing yelling and saying someone's going to steal it if they see it and he said you put it away and I said sorry I just meant to give it to you exact words and he said you have to reply to everything that I say your just like your mom and he said all the liars should be lined up and shot and she should be the leader.he makes me feel dumb for everything I pray every night for him I want him to know that it isn't right and if I told him I would be scared cuzz he makes thretening remarks when he's mad he's never hit me but he scares me sometimes and I just want to know that I'm not bad and I'm a good kid from someone
    ANN1234 Posts: 4, Reputation: -3

Mar 10, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by toddles93
    hi i'm todd my mom left my dad when i was 2 just met him when i was 11-12 but now i'm 14 live with him i know he loves me but he yells at me for things that don't make sense, well to me he wnted me to pay for something so i did i got the money back and i tried to hand it to him he didn't see me so he thought that i was just like showing off with it or something but he said what are you doing yelling and saying someones going to steal it if they see it and he said you put it away and i said sorry i just meant to give it to you exact words and he said you have to reply to everything that i say your just like your mom and he said all the liars should be lined up and shot and she should be the leader.he makes me feel dumb for everything i pray every night for him i want him to know that it isn't right and if i told him i would be scared cuzz he makes thretening remarks when he's mad he's never hit me but he scares me sometimes and i just want to know that i'm not bad and i'm a good kid from someone
    He's just saying that.i'm22 femal and my dad says that too but if he really meant what he's saying he would not be with you.your dad loves you it;'s that he's upset.he probably is a good man and he cannot understand why this had happened to him, why he deserved it.etc.to me it looks like he's taking out his anger on you, you should just ignore that and always repect him, never talk back and just be a goooood kid. The reward wil come in the fuuture if you believe in god and have faith.daddy needs time it might take weeks, months or years, just understand him, don't let him be alone, show love care just talk to him;how wasur work, etc he needs ur support after all ur all he's got.be there for him and god will help you dad will feel loved and things will come along the way.
    toddles93 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ANN1234
    HE'S JUST SAYING THAT.I'M22 FEMAL AND MY DAD SAYS THAT TOO BUT IF HE REALLY MEANT WHAT HE'S SAYING HE WOULD NOT BE WITH YOU.YOUR DAD LOVES YOU IT;'S THAT HE'S UPSET.HE PROBABLY IS A GOOD MAN AND HE CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS HAD HAPPENED TO HIM, WHY HE DESERVED IT.ETC.TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S TAKING OUT HIS ANGER ON YOU, YOU SHOULD JUST IGNORE THAT AND ALWAYS REPECT HIM, NEVER TALK BACK AND JUST BE A GOOOOOD KID. THE REWARD WIL COME IN THE FUUTURE IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND HAVE FAITH.DADDY NEEDS TIME IT MIGHT TAKE WEEKS, MONTHS OR YEARS, JUST UNDERSTAND HIM, DON'T LET HIM BE ALONE, SHOW LOVE CARE JUST TALK TO HIM;HOW WASUR WORK, ETC HE NEEDS UR SUPPORT AFTERALL UR ALL HE'S GOT.BE THERE FOR HIM AND GOD WILL HELP YOU DAD WILL FEEL LOVED AND THINGS WILL COME ALONG THE WAY.
    Thank you I will try usually I try to cheer him up and it works and yea his life was pretty bad so thank you and I will remember that
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Sometimes people like that are miserable with themselves and take it out on who they are closest to.
    Some parents THINK that if they treat a kid rough like that then they will grow up being tough and getting somewhere in life. They think they are instilling something in you to make you want to do better.
    Try thinking before you do anything how will he take this and what is the best way to approach him or reply to him?
    You are not stupid he is the one with issues.
    revengeondad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 01:23 AM
    Well for here is how to get revenge on my dad say this, "I hate you". "sometimes i even wonder if you are my real father" then run to your room and lock the door, it would be good if you had some food inside the room so you can stake out there for a few hours maybe the whole night and in the morning don't talk to him if he ask you a question or wants to give you a talk just go outside or go get some more food and go to your room

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makes me feel I am so boring [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I met up with my boyfriend today who is always willing to have sex with me but never willing to respond to my mails, texts or whatever. He does that when he wants to... so today when I asked him why he never responds... he said" hey listen stop cribbing....i've become so indifferent to...

I feel stupid, I think there's something wrong with me [ 22 Answers ]

I think everybody got on the "Smart Train" and I missed it. Everybody seems to get everything so well, however, I don't understand ANYTHING. I failed Biology this semester. I've never got above a 70 in science all my life. Its terrible. I failed with a 68. I just don't know anything like all the...

He makes me feel guilty when I ask for a divorce [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 26 years. I got married when right after turning 18 and got out of high school. He always worked nights and I worked days. We have never went on vacation and he has always went fishing with his fiends every year on our anniversary. I feel I missed out on life and need to...

Hair color mistake that makes me truly feel like a blonde [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im sure you know now... Im a blonde and I have made a bad mistake to my hair color! I did it for a Halloween party this past Saturday night. My hair is blonde w/ strong blonde highlights. I decided I was going to this costume party as a gothic prom queen. So I sprayed black hairspray in my...

View more questions Search