Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naralee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 10:01 AM
    On one phone with caller Id I get private caller on my other phone the caller shows blocked WHO IS CALLING?
    I *69 but it did not work for that number
    Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 10, 2008, 06:34 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Unfortunately the privacy wonks hamstringed CallerID. A Private Caller is generally someone who permanently has his number unlisted. A Block is usually someone blocking that call. But different carriers may interchange them. The problem is no matter how they block the number, you can't find out who called, short of a court order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Read topics; still puzzled.blocked vent or blocked drain [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all. I just bought a ranch with a crawl space. My waste drain begins at my washer machine, past the kitchen sink, pass the bathroom tub and ties in with the main sewer line with the toilet and vent stack at the back of the main drain before it exits to the street at the front side...

Why has he not blocked me? [ 10 Answers ]

It’s been nearly 7 years and counting since my ex walked out of my life. It’s been a really long heart breaking road to travel. But I did it. I think I have survived me! But, something keeps me still missing him. I find myself on AOL message where I still have him on my buddy list and since I can...

How can I get around my school blocked sites? They even got proxy sites blocked. [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get around my school blocked sites. They even got our proxy sites blocked> is their any other way?

Everything is blocked [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya, I work in an office on switchboard and some nights have to work until 11pm and it is very boring but the internet keeps me occupied! Unfortinatley IT have blocked nearly everything on the internet and its so bad now I want to quit my job! lol!! Does anyone know how to un block certain...

View more questions Search