Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    downrange Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 05:16 AM
    15 yr old constantly sniffing
    I have a 15 year old step son that constantly sniffs. He says his nose isn't runny and there's is nothing to blow. Its like a tickle in there he says. This has been going on a while and we took him to the doctor and the doc said it could be an allergric reaction to something in the house. Well how do you narrow that down? It don't seem like and allregric reaction to me, his eyes don't water or itch. No sneezing, wheezing or anything like that, just sniffing.. and it don't matter if we are in the house, or away, he sniffs.. the doctor gave him a nose spray that did help. But he quit taking it cause it caused bloody noses all the time... anyone have any ideas or comments?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 05:26 AM
    My uncle used to do that. For him it was that he had kept colds most of his early childhood. After his immune system got stronger he had developed the sniffling habit and had a very hard time breaking himself of it.
    downrange Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by downrange
    I have a 15 year old step son that constantly sniffs. He says his nose isnt runny and theres is nothing to blow. Its like a tickle in there he says. This has been going on a while and we took him to the doctor and the doc said it could be an allergric reaction to something in the house. well how do you narrow that down? it dont seem like and allregric reaction to me, his eyes dont water or itch. no sneezing, wheezing or anything like that, just sniffing.. and it dont matter if we are in the house, or away, he sniffs..the doctor gave him a nose spray that did help. but he quit taking it cause it caused bloody noses all the time... anyone have any ideas or comments?
    Humm, so it could have become a habit. We tell him to stop cause it gets really old after awhile.. and he can stop, but he will be back at later on. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sniffing dog [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone ,it's me again.. lol... I am happy to report that Jake is doing great with his crate traing and hasn't had a pooping accident in a coouple weeks.It seems once he got over his medical problems he is doing wonderfully.My question now is I have been trying to get Jake to walk on his leash...

Does he get high from sniffing. [ 4 Answers ]

Timmy also like to sniff plastic... he is constantly sniffing any plastic thing in our house such as; trash bags, grocery bags, our shower curtain, suitcase knobs, any trash that's plastic, literally anything plastic he will sit by and sniff until we shew him away. When we come in the house with...

Sniffing with ettercap [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals I wanted to know about how to sniff my network using ettercap I am basically using ettercap 4 windows some times it gets hanged! So please help me out and am looking forward for suggestons on making sense of the data in the packets really!

View more questions Search