Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jianna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 05:01 AM
    My biological Father
    I need to find my biological father. I haven't seen him since I was about 2years old. I have very little information to go on, and I have tried sited like genesreunited etc and Im getting nowhere, I need help to find him and I need it fast, can anyone give me advice on how to do it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 05:38 AM
    I don't know where you can start unless you now where he lived last. Then you could probably put an ad in the paper in that city saying 'anyone knowing the whereabouts, etc'. Have you asked relatives if they know anything; can't your mom help ?
    motherofthree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 08:22 PM
    I was in the same situation as you were I have not seen my biological father since I was two and now I am thirty five with three boys. I was thinking about him very often more than ever now since my mom passed away and my stepfather as well when I was eighteen . I knew he wanted to be a part of my life, but my stepfather did not want him to be which makes me very angry to this day because recently I have found my biological father by using a website called findthemnow.org,although I was skeptical at first but she was very reassuring and professional,well to make a long story short he has been found and I have his address and phone number ,but when the investigator called him up he replied with saying that was a long time ago and was not interested in a reunion, so needless to say it was bitter sweet, but I do not plan on stopping there because I knew this had to be a shock for him and I plan on writing him al letter and hoping he responds either way.
    hybrid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Hey there. First of all I would like to wish you all the luck in the world as you search for your biological father. I too am searching for mine. Unfortunetly I have no support from my mom and I feel like I'm still missing someone even though I'm almost 23. I have no name and no one even knew my mom was dating anyone to say that maybe they would have an idea who he is. Just want you to know you are not alone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Well if you will post as much info as you know about him, some family should have info on him, name, name of his brothers or sisters, what part of the country ( what county even) are they from
    What is his @ age.

We have some pretty good search people on here
    lovely24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jianna
    I need to find my biological father. I havent seen him since I was about 2years old. I have very little information to go on, and I have tried sited like genesreunited etc and Im getting nowhere, I need help to find him and i need it fast, can anyone give me advice on how to do it.
    No but hun leave the past in the past he left for a reason maybe he didn't want to be foun or he would be I'm not saying no use of trying I'm saying theirs a reason why he left and maybe there is more to it than you know...
    shellyscott Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 07:58 AM
    I have a suggestion. I was looking for my husband's birthmother and had very little information on her. All I knew was her birthday, where my husband was born, that she lived in Florida previously, and she had been married and divorced in one year. I found her living in India.
    I had a lot of help with a website called adoption.about.com
    Here is the direct link to finding an angel. Most of the time it's free.
    Adoption Search Angels - Search Angel Listings - Adoption Search
    squidge86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:58 AM
    If any of you are called carl and your mother is elizabeth. My father is christopher ronald gurden from oxford but now lives in ross-on-wye.im looking for a carl who is around 31-35.
    squidge86 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 09:58 AM
    If any of you are called carl and your mother is elizabeth. My father is christopher ronald gurden from oxford but now lives in ross-on-wye.im looking for a carl who is around 31-35.
    abi29 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 02:40 AM

If you know his name, then tyou can ask around places like the local library, and see if they have a record of him. If so, you can ask some difrent things, so you will be closer to finding him.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 31, 2009, 07:16 AM

Going back to try to separate between post I believe I have found information for squidge86. If you could please respond starting your own thread. Sometimes piggybacking on another's post will cause confusion and information to be missed.

Apr 4, 2010, 05:22 AM

Hi I'm squidge86.im very new to this and its all very confusing.my dad is christopher ronald gurden and I'm looking for my brother carl.all I know is that he's around 35 and his mother is called elizabeth(lizzie).my dad was born in oxford but I believe he was in ross on wye when he met carls mother.he was 17.my email address is [email protected] you could help that would be great.thatnk you.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 4, 2010, 01:40 PM

Hello squidge86. Please do not post any personal email addresses. Any reply to your question will be posted here in this forum. Being that I had a response pertaining specifically for you I will try to regather the information once again. To assist you better, could you submit your request under your own thread to eliminate any further confusion?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 4, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Hello squidge86. Please do not post any personal email addresses. Any reply to your question will be posted here in this forum. Being that I had a response pertaining specifically for you I will try to regather the information once again. To assist you better, could you submit your request under your own thread to eliminate any further confusion?
    It doesn't matter, you can't post the personal information you have found on this public site. You can always PM the other member with personal information here.

Tick

Apr 5, 2010, 01:52 AM

I'm sorry, I don't know how to make my own thread, I'm really new at this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my biological father, [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so in this last couple of weeks I've been looking for my real dad over the internet And found no luck. His name is Khalid Balasha, I don't know if that is the right spelling though. My parents separated before I was born so I never saw him. My mom who is 43 years old now said they met in her...

Looking for my Biological Father [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what I have to do to find my father.

Who is my biological father [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find my real father. What is his name and where is he?

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

Looking for biological father [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my biological father after I was adopted? When I was four my mom's current husband adopted me, therefor my name changed to his last name. My birth certificate shows that name. I do not know my real father's name or any other info. I only know my mother's info. Any ideas?

View more questions Search