Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2008, 04:18 AM
    Isshin ryu Karate, Hung Gar Kung Fu website
    Can somebody send me a web site that is all about Isshin ryu Karate and a web site all about Hung Gar Kung Fu explaining about the martial art?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 05:45 AM
    www.isshinryukarate.com

One out of two isn't bad, Just Google the other one.
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    www.isshinryukarate.com

one out of two aint bad, Just google the other one.
    Thanks for the info!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this same movie!! Any help? JustcuriousFeb 8, 2006, 05:08 AM I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge...

Kung Fu Kangaroos [ 2 Answers ]

It's an 80's or 90's movie. It about a boy who falls into some type of whirlpool and he gets washed up into this fantasy land. The setting is in a forest and he meets these kangaroos that know kung fu. Each kangaroo has special abilities that fall under the elements of water, fire, earth and...

Karate gangsta killed [ 2 Answers ]

Knocking out a wannabe gangsta... Street fight martial arts karate gangsta killed haha knocked out karate gangsta killed - www.swiftvideos.com

Karate scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Which collage and universities in Canada and the United States offer scholarships for karate or martial arts?

How do I determine if my son should stay in karate? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a 5yr old boy who is passive and somewhat shy and very small for his age--he talked about karate etc a lot so we enrolled him in a class. He has been in it for about a month now. His first stripe came easily as he has nice form already but he is having a hard time learning his second...

View more questions Search