Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2006, 09:38 AM
    Reoccuring Dream
    I have had this dream on and off for my entire adult life. This dream always starts the same... I dream that I enter a house (not always the same house but similar in style) and in this house I end up discovering rooms that other people are unaware of. Sometimes I am just looking for a washroom or helping a friend look for a house to buy , visiting someone or for some reason I am just in a house, but I never know who's house it belongs to. When I find these extra rooms (or sometimes I crawl into them through small doors etc) they open up into huge rooms, much larger than the actual house I have entered and almost like an entire house accessed through one room or doorway. In itself it doesn't sound very interesting but the reason I ask about it is that it always ends up horrible, either the room I enter seems haunted and things are unbeliveably scarry and then I end up fighting/struggling with something (not real) a being, a shadow or 'ghost' of sorts that usually ends up attacking me and/or trying to hurt me for some reason. Sometimes in my dream I realize that things are going to end up bad or think that I have had this dream before but when I try to turn around to get out I can't and I can not scream despite my efforts and I wake up just terrified!
    Last night I had this dream again and this time the being that attacked me looked like my partner, it was horrible.
    If you need more clarification please ask...
    Debs
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2006, 08:18 AM
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    Dreams are the sub-conscious, coming to life after we go to sleep. They are usually about something we think about a lot during our awake hours.
    Here is a link about dreams, what causes them:
    http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/th...ightmares.html

You probably aren't a "kid", but the information is good for anyone.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Feb 12, 2006, 09:49 PM
    Debs
    1st off the thing about your dreams and the house. I get that you are astral projecting at night when you sleep. You are going between walls and rooms and all sorts of houses tha you grew up in and once lived in and even visited or lived in, in a previous lifetime. You must learn how to move your spirit being around in this new mode is all so you don't get stuck, which is what is scaring you. Just think about where you want to go and you will. Trying to walk or talk or grab on to something will never work. Just think it and it will happen. Please say your prayers before bedtime, any prayer will do, The Lord Prayer and this will bless and protect you. Anytime in any instance pray when you are frightened it will banish anything trying to bother you.
    As for lover, partner, I get partner doesn't particularly see women in a favorable light. Still has isues to work out with there own mom and takes it out on you. No respect for women in general. Their mother wasn't there for them like they should have been growing up. Your partner still carries this grudge, for not protecting and being a mom. I get partner has violent angry emotions on inside and calm exterior. Partner has heart closed of, unfinished business with mom. Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Strange reoccuring dream, [ 2 Answers ]

For several nights in a row I have had a dream of searching for something, I am in a very very large warehouse or something and an searching huge concrete blocks desperately. Evey thing in the dream is gray except for me. I do not know what I am looking for and when I wake up I am soaking wet...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

View more questions Search