Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silvishukla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 01:03 AM
    How can I loose 15 kg weight
    I'am 23 years old and have height of 5 feet and 6". I want to loose 15 kgs within two months. Please suggest me some solution to my problem so that I loose weight without spoiling my health. Also tell me what should be the ideal weight in accordance with my height.
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Mar 10, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Here are some ways to add volume to your diet while lowering the number of calories:

Add whole grains. Whole grains contain more fiber than refined grains and have slightly fewer calories.
    Eat your non-starchy vegetables. Not only are they good for you, they also can help you lose weight.
    Have a green salad. Starting lunch or dinner with a simple green salad topped with low-calorie or fat-free dressing can help you feel fuller, so you will eat fewer calories during that meal.
    Include fruit. Fruit is generally low in energy density because it's high in water.
    Don't forget protein. Eating enough protein-rich, lower-calorie foods increases satiety and slightly increases metabolism, says Dr. Rolls.
    Switch to water. Water is the number one weight-loss choice when it's chosen as an alternative to beverages containing lots of calories. You can get your water via unsweetened tea or coffee, flavored unsweetened mineral water, tap water with lime or lemon or calorie-free soft drinks. For your ideal weight check this link- Healthy Weight - What's my ideal weight? - Revolution Health
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 06:11 PM
    15kg is a lot try losing that over 5 to 6 months

Id say get on slim fast and run for 30 minutes a day :)

But what pasiria said is very very true as

Regards
    ReniEuro Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Hot water with lemon! Everyday 3 times. Makes the pounds shed fast and easy!
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 13, 2008, 04:10 AM
    Have a look at this link.
    Better Ideal Weight Body Calculations
    How much do you weigh now? And 15 kg is allot to loose in such less time. 2 months is really not enough time. You need about 6 months or more and that's if your really committed.
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Mar 16, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Yeap, two months is a short amount of time. It took me about 3 months to loose just 5 lbs!! If you really need to loose as much as possible, get moving. Work out intensely, I'd say 1 hour/day for 5 times per week. Exercise and you might want to consider a fat burner, maybe hydroxycut or a diet pill. At least in two months, you'll look healthy.
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Mar 16, 2008, 06:45 PM
    You either want it or you don't. That's too much weight to lose in 2 months, so get that idea out of your head. Your options are hard work and discipline, which pay off later on down the road when you're trim and fit and feeling better, or cracked out crash diets that work for all of about 4 minutes. Take your pick. Gradually increase exercise while decreasing caloric intake, or sweat out water weight to have a good number on a scale only to have it all come back again 2 days later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

She needs to loose weight! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey.. my friend is 15 and she weighs 138lbs.she is overweight. Her thighs and hips are fine but she has fat on her stomach,lower abdomen and her chest are saggy. She is very conscious about her weight but she can't resist eating.she eats two meals a day and lots of junk food. Now she has planned to...

Loose weight [ 10 Answers ]

What is the best way to loose weight? Please help me?

I really need to loose weight [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My names is naila am 18 years old, I am about 170 cm, and I weigh 85 kg, I really need a diet that could me loose 20 kg in 6 weeks. So if you can help loose them by sending a program, or tips for how to loose them. Thank u

View more questions Search