Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 12:49 AM
    Fertility after treatment of endometrioses
    I had endometrioses last year. I had a laprascopy & laprotomy. The cyst due to endometrioses was removed successfully.No sign of cyst any more. I wanted to conceive but could'nt. The size of my ovarian follicle without clomid was 22 mm. Doctors now suggest IUI. Is it Good?What will be the success rate? I am 25 years and my husband is 32.He is healthy with a good sperm count. Please do answer my question.
    Regards,
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 01:03 AM
    Success rate has been as high as 25%, of course, it does depend on follicle size and sperm count. They will probably want your husband to collect the sperm there in the clinic, in the bathroom or something to that effect. Then they will use a catheter to insert the sperm after they do some other lab stuff. It's supposed to be relatively painless. I knew a woman who tried to conceive for 4 years and she had 3 IUI's, and finally she conceived successfully, so hopefully it will help you as well. =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fertility [ 39 Answers ]

I had a pelvic exam and my doctor requested for a pelvic ultra sound because I have been known to have ovarian cysts. :eek: I have to wait for the hospital to call me in order to let me know when they have an opening to do my ultra sound. Does anybody know what the first steps they take with...

Fertility [ 5 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant anytime you have sex? Or just during those days that you ovulate? My friend needs answers. And I'm just as confused.

Fertility and conception [ 1 Answers ]

If a woman has sex 7 time during her fertile week how likely could she be pregnant?

Fertility rate [ 1 Answers ]

Hey well Im new to this board and I have been researching the fertility rates because my husband and I want to conceive but I'm really lost because my husband only has one testicle and has been that way since birth and we both agreed to try for a year before consulting a doctor.. so I was wondering...

View more questions Search