Ask
    shasha143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 10:21 PM
    I am worried
    What I do for my wife bcoz she is not excited during sex
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 11:12 PM
    The first thing you should do is talk to her, ask her if there's a specific reason. Ask her what you can do to help her get into it, maybe new positions or other things. Perhaps she is interested in playing role games, or something else, but honesty is the best plan, ask her what you can do for her, and I'm sure once you do what she asks, she'll be happy to return the favor as well. :)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 11:36 PM
    Well... we're going to need some more info. Do you try foreplay or are you just straight jumping into it.. is she just not into sex or is she just not wanting it when you want it? Do you guys have a good/healthy relationship overall?

Is she under stress? Medication? Is she overall healthy?

Got to find out why she has no sex drive... then you got to find out what she actually likes.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 11:41 PM
    As a rule, for a woman, orgasm is the goal. If I don't have one with a guy, sex is dull and boring to the point of the relationship breaking up. Do you go down on her? Have you read the book, "She Comes First?"

Does she masturbate that you know of? Does she exhibit any preferences while the two of you are having sex? You need to talk about it, in the sitting room. She needs to feel understood and accepted no matter what her fears. Of course, your feelings are important too, but you are not having trouble being excited about sex.

Women need to feel understood and they need to have an occasional orgasm at least. Otherwise, sex is a drag and a duty.
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:05 AM
    It's true, sometimes if I feel bored, I will suggest things for my boyfriend and I to do. One day, we decided to try and have fun in every room of the house. By the end of the day we were so tired, I was thrilled, though. Sometimes you just have to try new things, in my experience!
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:06 AM
    P.S. We washed the table and the counters off afterwards.. I still laugh whenever anyone stands on the bottom stair of the staircase for a second though... ahahaha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to get pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Idont know if you can help me I had a misscarrage like 9 months ago I am trying to get pregnant , I am starting to take some prenatal vitamins one of my coworkers she is pregnant and she gave me a bottle of prenatal vitamins so I am wondering you think taking prenatal vitamins will help me...

Iam so scarred [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hello everyone well its my first time here so... well I am 21 years old and I been marrid for over 2 years and ever since the first day I got married I wanted to get pregnant... and I cant... I don't get my period regulary so I thought that was the problem then my friend told me to get on birth...

I Think I am Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Can you become pregnant if your partner pulls out in time .

I am I still pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am around 6 weeks pregnant and I 've been having abdominal pain and bleeding. I went to my Gn and she did a pap and told me I was miscarriaging. Then she ordered a transvaginal sono and came back surprised. She saw the egg sack implanted in the uterus and told me to go home and wait...

View more questions Search