Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belledeath Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Movie that had "Death" brand cigarette's
    Anyone remember this movie? All I can remember was that it was late 80's, early 90's, kind of Pulp Fiction-y Quentin Tarantino style movie. The only scene I remember was the main character who was a female (I think it might have even been Drew Barrymore?) driving some car smoking those Death brand cigarette's. I think Doom might have been somewhere in the title? I could be wrong though. Any way, any help is appreciated. Thanks! :)
    LeahBee123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2008, 11:36 AM
    The movie is called The Doom Generation. The brand of cigarettes was Black Death. And it was lead by Rose McGowan.
    segregory28ok Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Also this brand of cigarette was featured in the Motion Picture Film: WaterWorld
    segregory28ok Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LeahBee123 View Post
    The movie is called The Doom Generation. The brand of cigarettes was Black Death. And it was lead by Rose McGowan.
    Also smoked by Dennis Hopper in the movie waterworld

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Unicorn Movie (Not "Unico" or "Last Unicorn") [ 20 Answers ]

Hello - feeling confident someone might know about this movie given the excellent help identifying "Unico" in a previous post... What is this Movie? Back in the late 80's when I was a kid in Buffalo, I saw one of those TV movies about a little Unicorn who apparently could also grow into a...

Need poem "Go Down Death" [ 2 Answers ]

I heard the poem "Go Down death" recited on the Gaither hour on TV by (I think) Jesse Dixon. I don't know the author's name. If you have this poem and would share it with me, I would really appreciate it. Thank You.

"There is no jihad. We are just instruments of death." [ 5 Answers ]

An EXTREMELY encouraging report I found on MSN: Truck bomber turns against jihad in Iraq - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com Do you think the Saudi plan has hope, or is it too little, too late? I, for one, feel optimistic. I've long thought that change in the Islamo-facist mindset must come...

"There is no jihad. We are just instruments of death." [ 1 Answers ]

An EXTREMELY encouraging report I found on MSN: Truck bomber turns against jihad in Iraq - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com Do you think the Saudi plan has hope, or is it too little, too late? I, for one, feel optimistic. I've long thought that change in the Islamo-facist mindset must come...

Hose bib question "prier" brand [ 5 Answers ]

I've got a leaky hose bib that says PRIER on the body of the bib. I'm guessing PRIER is the name of the company that made it. It is a frost proof bib and it leaks only when it is turned on. It leaks around where the stem (part with the handle on it) screws into the bib body (part that is...

View more questions Search