Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 08:05 PM
    A true story (perhaps we can smile on here sometimes too)
    Here's a true story. Please add your own story as you see fit. May make somneone else smile from our awkward "intimate" moments (wherever they may happen)

This is evidence that awkward intimate moments don't always require another person around....

A friend who is a realtor took me to see an open-house last weekend as an easy way to catch up....

It was a grand house with a view across the mountains and a few artistic statues about. Seemed like a nice spot. Pleasant spot.

Well, she told me to take a look around the expansive ground floor - and, as she greeted an older couple to the open house, I decided to explore. It's not every day I wander around in someone else's house, but that was the point.

The first stop was the bedroom. It was nice enough. There were photos of the wife on the wall...a bit too many perhaps, as it was almost like a shrine, but the room had a nice view as well. As I wandered by the bed I saw the bedside table was ajar. For some reason I looked in. And I saw what looked like decent sized vibrator.

Well, now I knew I was in over my head - and should not be wandering in their house - and closed the drawer as a response.
    Clearly, this open house was better spent chatting in the foyer!

But... The next thing I knew there was a loud vibration in the drawer. Loud enough that I wondered if the old couple could hear it now. I froze --
    And then reluctantly opened the door to switch it off and realized it was not the vibrator I saw. In fact, it was not visible at all.

Now I could hear the old couple in the hall and I had to decide what to do. Try to find the culprit? Or close the door and let them discover it?
    Or even better - maybe not hear it at all? But that was unlikely: it sounded like a weedeater was sheering shrubs in the room now!

I chose to try to fix this problem. I removed the book from atop the bulk of things in the drawer and realized I was looking at the most densely packed sex chest on planet earth.

Dildos, double dildos, butt plugs, 1 and 2 foot soft dildos. Metal vibrators, hand vibrators... dozens of lubes and jellys, it was overwhelming... Still, I could not find the source of the loud vibration.

The old couple was now commenting on the nice pine floors in the hallway and closing in!

I grabbed a...handful...of giant soft dildos and parted the pile....still nothing. I pushed aside plastic toys, furry toys, glowing toys, whips, chains...but, still....nothing.

now i had vibrators and whale-sized dildos in my hands and no sign of the source. I turned a few to see if it was them, but no cessation of the cacophonous rattling....

Finally, I found a smaller vibrator. A modest sized clear pink device, but I could not turn it off!

Now I was done for... the house hunters were now about to find a guy with two-handfuls off sex devices alone in a bedroom and no explanation.

I found the vibrator was connected to a cord and as I pulled on it, it went on and on and on... and on... I was pulling on it for what seemed like hours. Then I found the answer: in the "master controls" it was connected to - it was no less than a dozen buttons to choose from: vibrate/slow/fast twist/fast/slow grind... fast/slow... I was running out of time.. I hit each button until I found the OFF - (the only command not marked by the way... )

I exhaled.

And closed the drawer.

But, as I did... it turned on AGAIN! (well engineered little sucker! ).

I moved the book.

I turned off the "motherboard" again.

The old couple walked in.

I commented on "the nice layout of the room and the way it caught the afternoon sun..."
    And how relaxing (ahem) it was...

Then I exited. It was all theirs. I was sticking to the kitchen!

Moral: If you make your bed, lie in it - just make sure it's yours to begin with!

Hope some levity finds your more intimate moments... :)

Peace

A
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Mar 9, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Oh god... that's awful! :D
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 09:22 AM
    If I had been a few seconds slower, it would have been an even more
    Memorable house tour!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 10:12 PM
    LMAO... thats hilarious Ash , I almost wish you got caught so I could hear the rest of the story :-)
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 01:45 PM
    The worst experiences make the best stories as my g-father used to say.

But if they had walked in with me clutching a handful of black king kong flopping dildos
    I am not sure anyone would have recovered...

"hello...911?!!"
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Damn that was a funny one... I have to send that to my wife...
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Yeah, if you're selling you're house - close those special drawers tight
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 13, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Ash darling, you are just so full of innovative inspiration. Don't ever change.

britster Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Lol this story was so funny what would u have said if they walked in haha I could only imagine
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

May 28, 2008, 07:22 AM
    LOL! That was great!! Oh Man!
    lthm Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2008, 02:41 PM
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you washed your hands after that :[
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Many times... :-)
    kcwclf Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 04:08 AM

Oh My!
    carlson92 Posts: 86, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2009, 06:05 AM

Awesome story man. Haha.
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 06:12 AM

Glad you enjoyed... We all need a laugh on here. I think I just stopped sweating from it all...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A true story hope you all like it and than understand it [ 3 Answers ]

This is a true story that I about to tell you my friends. This is What mainly what an ordinary Pakistani guys does to a girl. Pakistanis Just use each other, they are good for nothing. They can't even handle A relationship how can they handle their own life. Never trust a guy, Not only...

Reptiles/ salmonella and baby's true story [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is not a question but this is information, This is a true story and the link is for a video on YouTube, this is the story of a little boy called elijah who was just 5 days old and had been out of the hospital for only 1 day before he got severely ill , this is a heart breaking story but...

I hope this story isn't true! [ 19 Answers ]

Hicks: my life of terror and torture - World - smh.com.au Gee I hope this isn't true but it is something we are hearing way too often. The situation of this man will go a long way towards deciding an election in Australia this year. People down here have had enough of this war. Even though we...

True Story That should help People [ 7 Answers ]

I just wanted to post a story about my roommate. In high school he dated this girl for 3 years and they broke up and it was very hard on him. She called and after a while of communicating after the breakup he just said don't call me it is too hard basically saying rather not talk to you anymore....

View more questions Search