Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deltacoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Adjusting entries
    One month's advertising was expended in accordance with the agreement made with the newspaper on December 1. ( agreement is : Contracted with the local newspaper for three month's of adverting and paid in full the total fee of $600)

I am thinking that it is Accounts expense debit $200.00
    And prepaid Newspaper adverisement is credited $200.00
    Can you tell me if this is correct.
    Thanks
    MaggieMouse Posts: 226, Reputation: 8

Mar 12, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Yes you are correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adjusting Entries and Closing Entries [ 6 Answers ]

The Flash Pan Company manufactures cooking products. On August 1, 2007, the company borrowed $125,000 from creditors. Semiannual interest payments of $7,500 are to be made to creditors beginning January 31, 2008. On July 1, 2007, the company purchased a 1-year insurance policy for $10,000 and...

Adjusting entries [ 1 Answers ]

I should know this but I'm hoping you can confirm my entries. If I had to journalize a Receipt of $5100 for services to be performed in the future during the month of January, would the following entry be correct? Cash $5100 Unearned Revenue ...

Adjusting entries a [ 1 Answers ]

Journalize the adjusting entries at August 31, 2006 On August 25, a local business contracted with doon cove to rent one of the cottages for six months, starting October 1 at a rate of 1,400 per month. An advane payment equal to two months rent to be paid on September 5

Adjusting entries [ 3 Answers ]

How to adjust these entries Journalize at August 31, 2006 1. Salaries accrued to the end of August were $1,400 2. The August utility bill of $1,500 is unrecorded and unpaid 3. mortgage interest rate is 7% per year. Interest has been paid to July 31, 2006

View more questions Search